Do you want to obtain an International Passport?
Nigeria’s Ministry of Interior has made the process less cumbersome cutting off the administrative bottlenecks and exorbitant amounts paid on the counter to obtain same.
Good news is: no middlemen brouhaha; just pay online, follow the requisite steps and go to nearest issuing office for your passport.
The Ministry of Interior has brought new guidelines for obtaining the new enhanced E passport which has 32 pages and is valid for five years at the cost of N26,000.00 only.
The 64 page variant which is valid for five years goes for N35,000.00 while the
64 paged document valid for ten years goes for N 70,000.00 only.
It is interesting to note these amount are only obtainable in Lagos, Abuja and Rivers States and all ages will pay same amount in these locations
The breakdown for the other 33 States is as follows:
32 pages valid for five years: N17,800.00
64 pages valid for five years: N23,000.
Children less than 16 and adults 60 years and above will pay N11,000.00 for the 32 paged passport which is valid for five years.
All payments are to be made online as against the previous counter payment.
All passport applicants in Nigeria should pay online, print out their receipts and forms and go with all documents to the issuing Immigrations office.
All documentary requirements are specifically stated on the portal below:
On visiting the site, all fresh applicants should click on fresh passport, If you have an expired one, click on renewal:
The Guarantor’s Form.
A guarantors form must be duly, filled, stamped with a sworn affidavit signed at the High Court by Commissioner of Oaths.
The fee should be around N500.
The guarantor is expected to bring a passport photograph, the data page of his/ her international passport and then his or her driver’s licence or NIN.
Applicants Personal Documents
•Letter of identification from Local Government/State of origin or residence or National Identity Card
•Completed passport application form and 2 passport sized photographs endorsed at the back by the Guarantor
Completed Guarantors’ form duly signed by a Commissioner for Oaths attached with Photocopy of Data page of Guarantor’s Nigerian ePassport and one passport sized photograph of the Guarantor;
Marriage certificate, where applicable;
•Birth Certificate (certificate issued by the National Population Commission shall be required from applicants whose date of birth is with effect from Dec 1992 or Age Declaration attached with one passport-sized photograph and duly endorsed by a Commissioner for Oaths
•Acknowledgement slip and evidence of payment
•Application letter to Comptroller of Nigeria Immigration Services for Nigerian International passport
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters