Pivotage Consulting – We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly – Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Ref.: HRBP / 1123 / PC
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Type: Full Time
- This is an HR Business Partner role and you will be responsible for providing tailored HR strategy to fit into each client’s overall business strategy.
- You will provide excellent service to all internal and external stakeholders with a view to increasing the company’s reputation and revenue.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all clients in your portfolio.
- Developing effective frameworks for client engagements with timelines.
- Measuring process to ensure that clients and the company are aligned on key performance metrics, establish realistic business goals, and provide accountability through reporting and analytics.
- Meeting and surpass all client expectations.
- Tailoring proposals to fit clients’ specifications.
- Communicating best practices that will help clients achieve their goals.
- Owning all aspects of client projects, manage projects and work with all other internal stakeholders to establish timelines, present key findings/deliverables when required and ensure repeat business by the client.
- Leading the team in building Pivotage’ brand reputation and industry position through leveraging external network; taking part in speaking and conference opportunities.
- Should be proficient in using project management tools to manage projects and reports
- Providing support in developing and presenting new strategic opportunities
- Initiating and drive 1 new client engagement bi-annually
- Ensuring that agreed timelines with colleagues are met.
- Ensuring that agreed timelines with clients are met.
- Updating and manage payroll records.
- Providing client and employees with counsel and strategic thought leadership.
- Ensuring Zero client loss due to operational and strategic issues
- Achieving and maintaining client satisfaction level to 100% on all accounts within your portfolio.
- Creating folder and maintaining all clients’ records within your portfolio; key contacts information, new hires documents, proposals, project documents, DOBs, work anniversaries, etc.
- Leading and drive all company pitches and efforts to win new businesses
- Driving efficient day to day business operations which includes building team members, and influencing cross-functional internal partners to create and execute effective research, analysis, strategy and initiatives.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A good First Degree in any discipline.
- MBA / Relevant Master’s Degree will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an HR role where 2 years must have been spent in a supervisory capacity and as an HR generalist, Preferably in an HR Consulting Firm.
- HR certification required.
Skills and Attitude Required:
- Proficiency in project management and MS Office Tools; Excel & Word
- Presentation skills
- Business writing skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Relationship management
- Leading teams, trust and mutual respect
- Data sourcing.
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Emotional Intelligence
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 31st March, 2021.