Imose Technologies Limited – We are a durable consumer goods firm focused on creating African themed lifestyle products that radiate our brand ethos of top quality that’s affordable, designed for us by us! Our intent focus on creating value ensures we put you first, yes you, the end-user. Our innovative products are geared towards enhancing the user experience on all factors that our end-users place the most value on. At Imose Mobile, we are driven by the total solution you seek when you interact with any of our products, that is why we provide value-added services such as free calls or data with any device purchase because we know the total solution you seek when buying a mobile device is to communicate as much as possible with others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Locations: Lagos (Island and Mainland), Osun and Yobe
- We are looking seasoned and passionate Sales Coordinators to join our sales team.
- As a Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring the company’s sales objectives and targets are met while building and maintaining a good relationship with the customers.
- To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop sales strategies and craft sales plans to achieve sales goals.
- You should also be able to help the HR department in hiring and training new sales team members.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, be passionate about building business relationships, be comfortable with meeting and surpassing business expectations, and be able to contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Develop and execute strategic business plans and forecasts for new business opportunities
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to maximize volumes and increase opportunities for the products.
- Leverage insights from competitor strategies, price, and service offerings and recommend strategies to retain lead and increase market share.
- Set up, attend meetings and make presentations to prospective clients and buyers of our products.
- Continually monitor marketing performance with regards to changes within the marketplace; undertake thorough analysis to ensure targets are met.
- Recruit, train, and supervise activities of promoters under assigned dealer/ account in conjunction with HR department to maximize sales volumes.
- Establish active communication and engagement with the account and logistic department to ensure that orders are processed promptly.
- Contribute to overall customer satisfaction by promptly answering emails and handling orders by phone
- Establish and manage good relationships with internal and external customers (key dealers) for organizational growth within assigned territory.
- Prepare and present the sales report to the higher management.
Qualification and Skills
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant/industry work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding sales and customer service skills.
- Excellent managerial and organizational skills
- Good time management abilities.
- Ability to maintain a positive working environment.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethics.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are 100% more than the hype.
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention