The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Innoson Kiara Academy, Nnewi, invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a six-month training programme.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme
Location: Nnewi, Anambra
Duration: 6 months
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employer’s Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with Innoson Kiara Academy, Nnewi will be conducting six months Technical Skills Training Programme in the following areas:
- Auto Mechanic
- Auto Electrical / Electronic
- Auto Spray Painting
- Auto Fabrication and Welding
- Information and Communication Technology
- This programme aims at training and equipping youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in the areas mentioned and promote Public-Private Sector Model in Vocational and Technical Skills Training.
- Successful candidates will enjoy free study, lunch and a monthly stipend.
- The programme is entirely non-residential. Candidates, will therefore, be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and possess any of the following qualifications
- Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Federal Craft Certificate
- National Technical Certificate in any of the above trade areas
Selected candidates will be contacted to come for a test and must bring 2 passport size photographs along with the following:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Original Education Qualification Certificate(s)
- Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card or Driver’s Licence
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a hand-written Application, two recent Passport Photographs and photocopies of Credentials to: [email protected]
Drop a hard copy addressed in a sealed envelope to:
The Training Manager,
Innoson Kiara Academy,
No. 2, Innoson Industrial Estate,
Akwa-Uru, Umudim Nnewi,
Plot W / L Innoson Technical Industrial Layout,
For more information Please call: Nnewi Campus: 07069005664 / 08038713376; Enugu Campus: 07083402815 / 07067498160 / 08064711733 Or send an email to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 11th June 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters