The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with ABSHA Digital Access, Jos, invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake four months technical skills training programme.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Training
Location: Jos, Plateau
Duration: 4 months
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with ABSHA Digital Access, Jos will be conducting a four months Technical Skills Training Programme in the following trade areas:
- Web Site Design and Development
- Internet and IP Security
- Corel Draw/Graphics
- This programme aims at training and equipping youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in the areas mentioned above. It is also designed to promote public-private sector collaboration in Vocational and Technical Skills Training.
- This programme is entirely non-residential and candidates will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme. Admitted candidates will enjoy tuition fee.
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and are required to possess any one of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate.
- National Technical Certificate in any of the above trade areas.
- National Diploma Certificate.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should submit a hand written Application, two (2) recent Passport Photographs and photocopies of Credentials to: [email protected]
Drop a hard copy in a sealed envelope to:
The Training Manager,
ABSHA Digital Access CBT & Training Centre,
No. 3, Former Nitel Building, Yakubu Gowon Way,
Old Airport Junction, Jos,
Candidates are expected to write an entry test. Only successful candidates after the test will be invited for an interview. All shortlisted candidates will be required to come with the original of their Certificates (including Birth Certificate) to the venue of the interview. Candidates are required to make arrangements for their transportation and accommodation for the two days exercise.
- Test Date: Tuesday 10th May, 2022
- Time: 8:00am
- Venue: ABSHA Digital Access, CBT & Training Centre, No. 3, Former Nitel Building, Yakubu Gowon Way, Old Airport Junction, Jos, Plateau State.
Application Deadline 6th May, 2022.
Interview Date 12th May, 2022.
Note: For more information: Please, call: 08033929915 or 07088510582.
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Umuebe Farms College, Ezzangbo, Ebonyi State invite applications from qualified young Nigerians to undertake three (3) months farming skills training programme.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Umuebe Farming Skills Training Programme
Location: Ezzangbo, Ebonyi
Duration: 3 months
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with Umuebe Farms College, Ezzangbo, Ebonyi State invite applications from qualified young Nigerians to undertake three (3) months farming skills training programme in the following areas:
- Honeybee Farming (Apiculture)
- Poultry Farming
- Pig Farming
- Crop Production
- Fish Farming (Aquaculture)
- Entrepreneurship and Farm produce Marketing.
- This is a residential and intensive programme which covers both practical and theoretical aspect on the above trade areas. Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee FREE, lunch and accommodation.
- This programme is aimed at training youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in integrated Farm enterprise anchored on business sustainability while promoting Public-Private Partnership Model in practical Agricultural skills training.
- Applicants should not be less than 18 years of age and must possess a minimum of Senior Secondary School Certification Examination (SSCE).
- In addition, willingness to go into farming as a full time business will be an added advantage.
- Venue: Umuebe Farms College, Ezzangbo, Ohaukwu LGA Ebonyi State.
- Written Interview Date: 11th May, 2022.
- Selected candidates will be contacted to come for a test.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit hand written Application, Two (2) recent Passport Photographs and Photocopies of Credentials at:
The Training Manager,
Umuebe Farms College,
Ezzangbo, Ebonyi State.
Email: [email protected] (09157389316).
Block B, 3rd Floor, Suite B4.5 or
1st Floor Suite B2.5
Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent,
Wuse II, Abuja.
Email: [email protected] (08184985733).
Application Deadline 3rd May, 2022.
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Federal and State Government Recruitment
Oil and Gas Jobs
Banking and Finance Jobs
International NGOs Recruitment
Federal and State University Jobs
Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
Customer Service Jobs
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Scholarship In America
Scholarship in UK
Scholarship in Europe
Scholarship in Australia
Fully Funded scholarships and Grants
Latest Vacancy for Aviation Dispatcher at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Current Recruitment for Supply Chain Coordinator – Crown Plant st Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited
Human Resource Business Partner at Eolyon Integrated Resources Limited New Job Vacancy
Current Recruitment for Credit Analyst at Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) Plc
Current Career Opportunity for Internal Communications Manager – Diversity & Inclusion at WaterAid
AB Microfinance Bank Current Recruitment Opportunities
GDM Group Ongoing Employment Opportunities
Novartis Nigeria Latest Vacancies
VACANCY: Nigeria NLNG (LNG) Limited Massive Recruitment For NLNG Train 7 Project
Recruitment at Nigeria LNG for NLNG Train 7 Project
Canadian Jobs for Foreigners – Apply Online
Graduate Trainee at Kradot Limited | Apply Now
Recruitment at Sundry Foods Limited
New Job Opening for Business Development Officer at Checkoff Credit Systems Limited
Apply for Rolling Stone Scholarship at Southern Cross University- Australia 2022-2023
Business Operations (POS) Officer at Wema Bank Plc
Recruitment at Survive Fistula Healthcare Foundation (SFHF)
Massive Recruitment at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Recruitment for an Administrative Assistant
Apply for BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Career Opportunities at Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) Plc
Recruitment for Relationship Manager at Zenith Bank Plc
Recommended Jobs Search in Nigeria
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
Nigeria Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited 2021/2022 post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention