Infibranches Technologies Limited is a design thinking company with expertise in Product Development, Business value chain and Agent Network Management Services with a commitment to taking energy and financial access to the last mile. It uses technology and people to make payment collection easy for every company that sells to a consumer.
Through its flagship product OmniBranches, it enables payment collection through a network of strategically positioned individuals/businesses who have built trust within their community and in doing so extend the services of Renewable energy companies, Telcos, banks, utility companies, etc. to their community. Our goal by 2026 is to make ~400 rural communities financially included and get about 10 million off-grid population connected. This will help improve their livelihoods based on access to energy products and the impact on their daily activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Field Agent Coordinator (North Region)
Locations: Abuja (FCT) , Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Borno, Gombe, Jagawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Niger, Plateau, Sokoto and Taraba
Employment Type: Full-time
- We already have a great team in place but we are missing a driven, curious and talented Regional Field Agent Coordinator to execute our Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy and expansion playbook for renewable energy and financial payments in Nigeria.
- You will be a vital part of our team of fabulous people, and bring your voice to the table on how to run and scale this company.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for improving financial inclusion and energy access through the use of authorized agents to expand the organizational reach thereby increasing long-term revenue.
- Drive sustainable financial growth through robust network development.
- Create and implement strategies for business development.
- Forging strong relationships with agents and partners.
- Initiation and scale-up of the agent network.
- Manage agent network and the overall operations of agents while ensuring compliance with agreements/contracts.
- Identify agent coverage and gaps to ensure a good quality agent network.
- Monitor financial performance to ensure business alignment and profitability.
- Provide market and competitive analysis on agency banking offerings.
- Design schedule and drive market communications activities
- Responsible for the Ideation, development and commercialization of substantially new products and services on the agent banking channel.
- Determination of product pricing by utilizing market research data.
- Reviewing associated product costs and anticipating product volume.
- Drive effective support to agents.
- Coordinate promotion activities including agreed marketing activities and branding of agents locations to create product awareness and drive transaction numbers.
- Identify bottlenecks in process flows and products for effectiveness.
- Create and drive Go-To-Market strategies for new products or enhancements to the agent banking channel.
- Drive effective initial and refresher training of agents and field officers.
- Collaborate with local partners to increase service options on agents.
- Development of new sources of competitive advantage.
- Tracking performance of the channel in relation to customer experiences.
- Hire and build the required teams, with a proper structure across their region.
- Facilitate and steer the growth of the company throughout their region.
- Engage numerous international partners, including intergovernmental organizations.
- Be accountable for achieving milestones and financial targets set by shareholders.
- Extend product portfolio offering when and as needed, on the basis of the existing business proposition and strategy.
- Generate and provide weekly and Monthly reports as may be required.
- Act as the spokesperson in the territory they reside.
- Drive corporate strategy with Government across states, Markets, Partnerships with Financial institutions/Super Agents/ Aggregators and Renewable energy value chain.
Qualification And Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in relevant discipline.
- 5 years professional experience with 3 years in a similar role.
- A thorough understanding of Agency Banking products and services.
- Knowledge of agency banking in Sub-saharan Africa is a significant bonus.
- A deep understanding of the Nigerian financial & economic markets and regulations is mandatory
- Strong understanding of business financials.
- Experience in business scaling, growth management, product portfolio expansion, and asset management is expected.
- Good knowledge of all technical and administrative functions around the payment industry.
- Technical problem solving, communication, critical thinking, and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to oversee multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and relate to people from varying relationships (i.e. personal and business), varying levels of understanding, and varying levels of positions (i.e. data entry clerk versus company president).
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Knowledge of the renewable energy sector would be an added advantage.
- Proven track record in the financial sector, specifically monetary finance institutions (MFIs), expected experience in banking and/or payments is a significant bonus.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
Nigeria Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited 2021/2022 post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to email@example.com
We are 100% more than the hype.
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention