Intern – Program Management at NINERELA+ Nigeria NINERELA+ is the Nigerian affiliate of the International Network of Religious Leaders Living with or Personally Affected by HIV/AIDS (INERELA+), based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The Nigerian Network of Religious Leaders Living with or Personally Affected by HIV/AIDS (NINERELA+) is a faith-based networking organization that seeks to equip communities, through a rights-based approach, to advance issues that enable human dignity, well-being and equality/equality. As an interfaith network, our organization leverages the platform of faith to address big questions about health, governance, livelihoods, stigma, gender and human rights, research and mental health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern – Program Management
- Provide administrative and logistical support for the project
- Assist program management team members by maintaining calendars, receiving and composing communications as correspondence, and replying to inquiries.
- Process financial documents including contracts, expense reports, and invoices, Support the state program teams in producing routine reports and correspondence.
- Support inOrganizing meetings and events
- Work with and maintains data management and filing for the project.
- Support in preparing program report
- Map and mobilized faith congregation for Outreaches
- Assist in HIV testing Services through testing at faith congregations (Churches and Mosques)
- Monitor State activities conducted in communities and congregations
- Assist in linking newly identified positive cases into treatment/care
- Coordinate testing events as needed.
- Other related duties as may be required.
- Submit reports of activities
- A University Degree in Bio / Medical Sciences, Public Health, Development Studies, and related areas.
- Preference will be given to those with 1 year of ear experience in the not-for-profit sector, particularly working in the area of public health.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc)
- Fluent in English (oral/written), with good communication skills.
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Have a supportive attitude towards processes of strengthening local partners.
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the job Title as the subject of the email.
- All documents should be in MS Word or PDF format.
- Applicant should attach their cover letter and CV as a single document.
- The subject should be the applicant’s name and the position applying for in bracket. Eg, Dauda Arogundade (MEAL Assistant)
- All applications must be sent via e-mail. No surface mails or telephone calls will be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are 100% more than hype.
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers