AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Clerk – Brewing
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Job type: Full-time
Overall Purpose of the Function:
- Career opportunity exists for a highly skilled and result driven Inventory Clerk – Brewing in Onitsha Plant reporting directly to the Raw Material Controller.
- The role of the Inventory Clerk is to ensure that all governance processes and documentation are followed and completed to ensure that all physical movement of inventory is correctly reflected in SAP
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage adherence to stores business processes to ensure governance and optimum inventory
- Goods are GRN’d on receipt from suppliers and coincides with delivery note
- Deviations from delivery notes are escalated
- Invoices are GRN’d when received
- Do ICE control checks weekly & compile ICE documents as per checklist
- Reconcile & balance stock issues to Brewing to SAP
- Resolve SSC queries & clear GR/IR reports
- Comply to AB-InBev Inventory Policies
- Implementation of Level 1 VPO
- Execution and adherence to FEFO Standards
- Compliance to all stock count procedures & policies
- Place orders with suppliers for raw materials required for production
- Reconcile & balance stock issues to Brewing on SAP and PQT systems
- Resolve SSC queries & clear GR/IR reports
- B.Sc / HND in Relevant Discipline
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a Stock Control environment
- Excellent knowledge of Stock Control processes
- Problem solving ability
- Good MS Office proficiency Sound knowledge of the SAP R3 system
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Have attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Can work independently
- Good customer ethics and interpersonal skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal ability and communication skills
- Ability to manage self
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than the application closing date
Application Deadline 23rd September, 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️