Jedidiah Air Limited is an innovative Airline into the provision of Luxurious Charter Aircraft services as well as Cargo services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Flight Attendant
Locations: Ikeja – Lagos & Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Must ensure customers are comfortable during flights
- Should be able to provide safety assistance to passengers on board
- Excellent customer service skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Conduct safety check before flight
- Experienced in menu planning and dish presentation
- Present emergency equipment and give instructions
- Monitor and ensure the cabin is neat at all times
- Provide special help to passengers with special needs.
- Interested candidates should possess a Degree with 2-3 years work experience.
- Have ratings in CL 604, HS 125 800 XP.
NGN200,000 / month.
Job Title: EA / Flight Planner
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Should be able to handle planning of flights.
- Good record keeping abilities
- Experienced in tracking of aircraft subscriptions
- Monitoring any inconsistencies and making adjustments to improve efficiency
- Have good Administrative abilities
- Good use of MS Office Suite applications.
- Interested candidates should possess a Degree with 1-3 years work experience.
NGN70,000 – NGN80,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 28th June, 2021.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters