Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organisations specialising in the comprehensive prevention, control and treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable and under privileged populations. We increasingly find our work on malaria can be effectively integrated with other similar public health interventions for greater impact and therefore expanded our remit to include child health and neglected tropical disease interventions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MEAL Officer
Job Type: Contract
- Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a M.E.A.L Officer to join our SuNMaP2 team in Kano.
- The M.E.A.L Officer will provide Technical support and oversight to all state-level Research, Monitoring, Evaluation, Acountability & Learning activities of the programme under the guidance of the State Team Lead and Senior MEAL Specialist.
- A minimum of 5years experience in a related field
- Expert user of DHIS2 and familiarity with National HMIS and community HMIS
- Experience in managing HMIS and CLMS as well as familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems will be added advantage.
- Experience in survey design and implementation, development of databases, analysis and write up of survey results.
- Demonstrated skill in Data management and quantitative Data analysis.
- A degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Demography or any other relevant quantitative discipline.
- Demonstrable contextual knowledge of local issues, community priorities, social and cultural constraints and realitites related to community assessment, project design, evaluation and implementation.
- Cognate experience in monitoring and evaluation of community-based intervention is highly desirable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 9th November, 2020