Job Openings at C & I Leasing Plc
C & I Leasing Plc was incorporated in 1990 as a limited liability company and was subsequently licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a finance company, to provide amongst other services, operating and finance leases.
We are recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos, Ondo and Ogun
Employment Type: Contract
To sell and Promote client brands in a professional and ethical manner to the health community.
The Medical Representative is directly responsible for the following:
- Sale of Pharmaceuticals Brands in an assigned territory equivalent to assigned monthly budget.
- Collection of Receivables equivalent to assigned Sales budget on a monthly basis.
- Plan and organize territory to achieve maximum concentration on most important territorial regions and HCPs therein, in order to achieve territory product unit budget and activity targets, within set expenditure budgets.
- Ensure Journey plan and all Customers calls are inputted on theSales Force Automation System.
- Ensure Real-Time reporting on the salesplatform, with up-to-date, accurate and comprehensive records of each Doctor call.
- Maintain company standards in respect of selling skills and product knowledge.
- Achieve Target visiting parameters (Quantity and Quality) according to annual sales objectives.
- Effectively represent the interest of the company to key prescribers in his/her assigned territory and develop a pool of opinion leaders (KOLs) to positively influence other members of the health team in favour of Limited Brands.
- To gather, provide and maintain territory information on competitors activities, market trends and any other information that may be relevant to ensure the success of Pharmaceuticals Limited products on a weekly and monthly basis.
- To uphold and abide by the company’s policies.
- Maintain and enhance the ethical and professional image and integrity of Pharmaceuticals Limited as a corporate company at all times.
- Propose promotional actions to increase market share and customer service.
- Provide key and detailed information to group audiences through clinical meetings.
- The prospective candidate must be a Pharmacist or a university graduate in any of the Biological Sciences.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 2 years work experience.
Medical sales officers will be paid base pay and commission.
Job Title: Distributor Management System Operator (DMS)
Location: Lagos / Akure – Ondo / Ibadan – Oyo / Ijebu Ode – Ogun / Ilorin – Kwara / Oshogbo – Osun
Employment Type: Contract
- Ensure all stocks transactions (receipts, counting, transfer and reconciliations) are accurately captured in the system
- Drive all beginning of day preparations.
- Ensuring all reps are ready to truck out.
- Allocate stocks to all sales location promptly.
- Ensure stock reports are printed daily and reconciled with the relevant stakeholders (Distributor, warehouse manager, STE/STC etc.).
- Ensure daily contact with GTM back office on stock variances with reasons,following up to ensure all open cases are closed
- Ensure all walk-in customers transaction are individually entered in the system
- Responsible for end-of-day stock reconciliation for all sales reps
- Maintain/monitor all GTM assets ensuring they are in good working condition and accounted for.
- Attend/contribute to daily review meetings to resolve issues and communicate new developments.
Education & Experience:
- At least 3 years experience
Knowledge And Skills:
- Microsoft Office
- Quantitative and analysis
- People Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title with Location” as the subject of the email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 31st October, 2020.