Job Openings at Enercom Solutions Nigeria Limited
Enercom Solutions Nigeria Limited is a System Integrator and Business process outsourcing company in Lagos and was incorporated in 2016 as an indigenous company.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- B.Sc in Business Administration or relevant field
- Experience: 1 – 2 years.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- N150,000 monthly.
Job Title: Risk Manager
- Develop risk management controls and systems
- Design processes to eliminate or mitigate potential risks
- Create contingency plans to manage crises
- Evaluate existing policies and procedures to find weaknesses
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- B.Sc in Business, Finance or a related field
- Experience: 3 – 5 years.
- N200,000 – N250,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021