Enoch Stone Consulting, a consulting, training, recruitment and outsourcing company is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Videographer
- We are looking for an organized and creative Videographer to work with our creative team to plan, film and edit video content according to client briefs.
- The Videographer’s responsibilities include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use, directing other camera operators on set and editing film footage.
- Film videos on set or on location.
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Plan the shoot with the creative team and the client.
- Edit footage in post-production.
- Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired.
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years work experience.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Proficiency with editing software such as PhotoShop.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Relative fitness and stamina to work long hours.
- Proficiency with camera equipment.
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- We are looking for an experienced, driven Civil Engineer with a wealth of industry knowledge. To ensure success, the ideal candidate should be comfortable splitting their hours between the office, on-site visits and attending council meetings.
- Developing detailed designs.
- Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Researching and providing estimates for projects.
- Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
- Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes,
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field, accredited by the Institution of Civil Engineers.
- Registration / Licensure as a Professional Engineer may be required.
- A minimum of five years’ industry knowledge may be strongly desired.
- Familiarity with design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCad Civil 3D, and MicroStation.
- Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
Job Title: Nurse
We are looking for a skilled and compassionate Nurse to provide medical care in our healthcare facility. The Nurse is responsible for recording vital signs, assisting doctors with a diagnosis and completing paperwork.
- Create treatment plans for patients.
- Monitor vital signs such as blood pressure and heart rate.
- Provide advice and emotional support.
- Assist surgeons during surgery.
- Train student nurses.
- Complete paperwork relating to patient care and progress.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Prior experience as a Nurse.
- Nursing license.
- A qualification in nursing.
- Ability to work 24-hour shifts.
- Patience with difficult patients.
- Compassion for patients.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- We are looking for a skilled Software Engineer who, along with our excellent software development team, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed on by our company.
- Duties will include but are not limited to developing and directing software system validation and testing methods, as well as directing our software programming initiatives.
- You will also be working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
- Directing our software programming initiatives
- Overseeing the development of documentation.
- Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
- Managing the software development lifecycle.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
- Developing and executing project plans.
- Applying mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
- Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Creating innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
- Testing new software and fixing bugs.
- Shaping the future of our systems.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or another related field.
- Five to seven years of software engineering or software development experience, preferably in a related field.
- Hands-on programming experience using relevant languages.
- Experience using relevant tool suites.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle.
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Experience working with clients and business partners.
- A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
- Excellent coding skills.
- Extensive knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Strong team building skills.
- The ability to travel as necessary.
Job Title: Security Officer
- We are looking for a dedicated Security Officer to ensure the safety and security of our premises, assets, staff, and visitors.
- The Security Officer’s responsibilities include patrolling the premises, setting up security controls, monitoring property access, investigating suspicious behavior, and enforcing company policies.
- Installing security systems and controls.
- Inspecting and patrolling premises regularly.
- Monitoring surveillance cameras and reporting suspicious behavior.
- Communicating with law enforcement, fire departments, and emergency medical personnel.
- Monitoring public access and ensuring the security of all personnel and visitors.
- Responding to alarms and analyzing security footage.
- Investigating suspicious behavior, incidents, and security breaches.
- Apprehending trespassers and perpetrators.
- Maintaining an activity log and preparing surveillance reports.
- Adhering to company policies and legal regulations.
- Secondary school certificate / OND
- Registered as a Security Officer.
- Outstanding surveillance and observation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Working knowledge of public safety, security operations, and procedures.
- Knowledge of state laws and regulations.
- Trained in First Aid and self-defense.
- 2 years Experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the “Job title” as the subject of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 25th December, 2020