PTK Consulting Limited – Our client, an FMCG group located in Ipaja area of Lagos State is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager – Female
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently in need of a Brand Manager. The preferred candidate should be Female with experience in similar role in a food or beverage industry or an advertising company with at least 5 years work experience.
- She must write and speak English fluently, possess strong project management skills, analytical skills and attention to details, a good personality and can drive.
The Job description includes but is not limited to the following:
- Create and manage promotional campaign to establish and maintain product branding.
- Research and monitor consumer markets, market trends and identify potential areas for product needs.
- Conduct competitor, distributors and customer insights analysis.
- Design a research- based brand strategy
- Lead marketing team members through campaigns.
- Anticipate consumer trends and keep brand up to date.
- Introduce new product ideas, package designs, sizes, colors based on consumer needs analysis.
- Liaise with the Graphics designer in planning and executing all social media communication channels for brand visibility and promotional activities.
- Liaise with the marketing/sales teams on product sales and consumer feedbacks.
- Conduct sales analysis and forecast for production, distribution geographical segmentation, market share and revenue boost.
- Coordinate the activities of Brand Ambassadors
- Develop annual advertising and promotional budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 – 6 years Experience.
NGN250,000 / Month
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Location: Lagos Mainland – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager in their Lagos Mainland office. Qualified candidate must be able to drive.
The Job Role and Responsibilities
Primary job responsibilities of an area sales manager would include:
- Managing, training and motivating existing sales team to drive revenue growth
- Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales
- Develop efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies for the assigned territory and target setting for the sales team
- Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization
- Monitoring sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to zonal heads
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 5-6 years work experience.
Competencies and Skills Required:
Since team management and sales target achievement are the most important responsibilities of an area sales manager, recruiters look for the following competencies in a candidate:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage teams
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet targets
- Problem solving skills
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Location: Lagos-Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Business Unit: Sales & Marketing.
Reporting to: Key Distributors
- We are currently in need of Van Sales Representatives to cover and drive sales within Lagos markets.
- The preferred candidates must be Male/Female SSCE/OND graduates who have experience as field or van sales representatives in a food or beverage industry and be familiar with the markets in the area. Ability to drive with a valid driver’s license will be an added advantage.
The Job description includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Assist key distributors in secondary sales within the assigned territory.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key distributors to drive sales of all company’s products in the assigned area.
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Ensure sales routes are planned for and followed diligently.
- Sell company products to potential retail outlets & customers.
- Responsible for all sales activities in the territory assigned and the achievement of sales growth in the sales territory.
- Maintain a cordial relationship with customers within assigned territory and expanding the territory by identifying potential customers.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his custody
- Ensure products availability/visibility in the market and payment for products supplied/sold.
- Report/Communicate all marketing and customers issues to his/her immediate manager promptly.
- Implement sales promotions and new product development plan in the sales territory
- Report on competitors’ activities in the market
- Proper weekly sales forecast
- Ensure all brands/SKUs are loaded in van daily before going out.
- Sell all brands and SKUs for assigned distributor without discrimination and achieve volume target.
- To always sell within assigned selling route/territory daily with no cross-carpeting.
- Achieve daily set target
- Maintain vehicle in proper condition
- Give feedback on sales trends by conducting market surveys.
- Be involved in promotional activities through trade shows, event marketing and activation within the assigned area.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- SSCE/OND qualification.
- 2 – 3 years Experience.
NGN60,000 – 70,000 / Month (Monthly salary + Incentives)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: email@example.com using the job title and location eg: “Brand Manager- Lagos Mainland-Female” as the subject of the email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 5th January, 2021.