9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Facilities (Shared Services)
Job Code: IRC4202
- Manage EMTS’s facilities including the maintenance of facilities, equipment and utilities
- Provide input in the development of policies and guidelines as it relates to facilities acquisition, maintenance and operation.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to the team/ function’s activities.
- Continuously review the unit’s activities and ensure that systems, procedures and standards are upgraded to enhance their efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Identify required resources, personnel, funding to achieve the unit/ function’s strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationship with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Document EMTS’s short and long term infrastructure/facility requirements.
- Participate in the acquisition and/or leasing of facilities to meet the identified needs of the organisation.
- Provide input in the administration of facilities maintenance contracts/lease agreements.
- Assist to ensure the maintenance of equipment, utilities, office facilities and other property/real estate.
- Ensure that EMTS’s facility management practices align with defined health, safety and environment standards
- Facilitate regular facility status checks/ logs across the organization and ensure adequate and timely tracking, maintenance and provision of utilities.
- Liaise with procurement division for the procurement of diesel for the generators.
- Manage the storage of diesel and ensure adequate monitoring of stock level.
- Organise the monitoring and tracking of facility/utility/property status across the organisation.
- Coordinate office cleaning, gardening and other janitorial services by relevant vendors.
- Assist to manage relationship with service providers/ vendors (e.g. mechanics, etc.) to ensure adherence to service level agreements
- Administer periodic customer satisfaction surveys to identify service improvement areas across the organisation with regards to utility and environment
- Coordinate the tracking of global and local tested practices in facility management and integrate into the operations of the division.
- Implement the function’s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the team/ function to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinate’s performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Property Management.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Property Management.
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/ professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Six (6) to eight (8) year post NYSC work experience, with experience in a supervisory role as an advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Job Title: Analyst, Sales Admin Support
Job Code: IRC4204
- Provide administrative support to the enterprise sales function.
- Assist in the coordination and follow upon customer service requests (e.g. quotation preparation and billing inquiries).
- Liaise with appropriate/relevant unit/team/function to process customer applications.
- Assist in conducting research to profile customers and identify consumer behaviour.
- Maintain accurate records of data gathered from research.
- Perform administrative and clerical tasks for the enterprise sales division.
- Collate and prepare appropriate daily, weekly and monthly activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Enterprise Service Delivery.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Enterprise Service Delivery.
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of one year post NYSC relevant work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters