Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Senior Supervisory Consultant
- The ideal candidate will be an individual with upwards of 15 years relevant experience of which the last 5 years must have been in a well-structured consulting practice.
- The candidate will be a University Degree holder at Master’s Degree Level in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or related discipline in addition to professional certifications (ACA, ACCA, etc)
- He/she will have strong leadership and management skills and be able to show evidence of principled leadership, budget and revenue performance.
- The appointee will lead from the front in multidisciplinary business development across the private and public sectors
- As well as the multilateral sectors of the economy.
Job Title: Supervising Consultant
- The ideal candidate will be an individual with not less than 10 years relevant experience of which the last 3 years must have been as a senior or associate consultant in a management firm or consulting practice
- The Candidate will have a University Degree at Postgraduate level in Finance, Accounting, Business Management or related fields with professional certifications an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate will have strong business development and leadership skills.
Job Title: Group Head, Human Capital and Organizational Development
- Suitable Candidates for this senior role in Human Resources, Organizational Development and Learning Management will be a graduate at Master’s Level with upwards of 10 years’ experience in HR Management of which 5 years must be in a similar position in HR Consulting.
- He/She will have very strong business development skills across the public/private sectors and extensive experience in supervision of and Management of HR, Organizational Development, Learning and Development and Executive Search mandates.
Job Title: Manager, Learning Intervention
- Suitable Candidates for this senior role in Learning management will be a graduate at Master’s Level with upwards of 10 years’ experience in HR Management of which 5 years must be in a similar position in Learning and Development
- Candidates must have strong business development skills and knowledge of managing learning interventions in the public and private sector.
Job Title: Recruitment Specialist
- The ideal Candidates for this will be a graduate at Master’s Level with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in recruitment of which 3 years must be in a similar position in HR Consulting
- Candidates should possess good business development skills and proven experience in carrying out executive search mandates.
Job Title: Manager, Investment Advisory Services
- Suitable candidates will be university graduates of Economics, Finance, Business Administration or relevant discipline ideally at the Master’s Level with not less than 8 years’ experience
- Ideal candidates will have experience in economic/investment advisory, research, market studies, development of business plans and feasibility studies.
Job Title: Senior Business Development / Center Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- The suitable candidate for this position must be a result oriented person with strong business development skills who understands the Otta and Agbara territory very well and with strong contacts with the HR / Training and Engineering Managers / Heads.
- Preferred candidate should have an engineering degree with degree as well as professional business development knowledge.
- Experience of not less than 10 years in consulting especially technical training.
- A good understanding of budgets, profits and performance management is necessary.
- Successful candidate will lead the business development of one of the company’s branches with strong leadership skills.
- Candidate should be resident around Ota, Ogun State or environ.
- Experience in managing a successful Technical Training Company is an advantage
- Others with other qualifications, but who have experience, managing a successful engineering training / consulting practice will also be considered.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with indications of current pay / allowances to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates should be aware that we operate a performance driven environment which encourages and promotes an environment of budget and profit performance.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 8th December, 2020