Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- To plan, organize and carry out all internal control functions
- Conduct risk assessment of all departments
- Report risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to the CFO and Company Board and provide recommendations for improving the organization’s operations.
- Evaluate compliance with existing policies and procedures, identifying and proposing modifications as needed
- Identify areas of strengths and weaknesses and engage in continuous education and staff development on best practices
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management letter queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented and ensure that all action items are resolved
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures
- Evaluate regulatory compliance program
- Evaluate the organization’s readiness in case of business interruption
- Provide support to the company’s anti-fraud programs.
- All other duties as reasonably requested.
- Must have a minimum of first degree in any course from a reputable university
- 3 or more years’ experience in the financial sector
- Highly presentable
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
Job Title: Sales Representative (Showroom)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
- Provide a professional customer experience to every customer through outstanding product knowledge.
- Achieve monthly and annual KPI’s and targets.
- Offer advice and answering queries.
- Build Relationships both internally and externally.
- Perform measurement services at customers’ homes or projects for material estimates
- Process orders into point of sale system for ordering and scheduling accuracy
- Schedule installations and confirm that scheduled dates work for the customer
- Help maintain the appearance of the sales floor.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree / Higher Diploma in any field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a salesperson in a Tile and bathroom design showroom preferred
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed oriented and organizational skills
- A high degree of customer and personal service
- Strong mathematical skills
- Sales and marketing experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 26th January, 2021.