Semsey is currently looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Machine Operator
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Machine Operator to join our team. The Candidates for this position should be detail-oriented and willing to learn. Machine Operators should be able to follow instructions, work with others, and help ensure that all safety regulations are followed.
- Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
- Operate tools in order to aid in the manufacturing process.
- Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
- Work with others in order to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
- SSCE / HND / BSc.
- Combination of additional education and experience.
- Aptitude for math, problem-solving, computers, and mechanics.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Proficiency with hand tools.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods.
Job Title: Accountant
- We are looking to employ an Accountant who will be responsible for managing and reporting offinancial information.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Examining expenses submitted by employees
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Creating company financial reports with the above information included
- Analysing data collected in order to determine the state of the company’s financial health
- Analysing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organise data
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flow
Qualifications and Requirements
A degree in the following is particularly favoured:
- Business studies
Job Title: Consultant Esthetician
- We are looking for Estheticians to join our team.
- They will be responsible for providing services related to skin appearances such as facial skin care and skin cleansing to their customers. Job roles include but is not limited to:
- Providing information about skincare products.
- Performing different skincare treatments.
- Analyzing client´s skin.
- Removing unwanted hair from face.
- Applying makeup.
- Interested candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Having in-depth knowledge of skin care.
- Being polite.
- Having good communication skills.
- Being able to assess the client´s needs.
- Having time management skills.
- Being able to work alone or with a team.
- Having interpersonal skills.
- Being able to administer chemical treatments.
- Having problem-solving skills.
- Being physically fit.
Job Title: Production Assistant / Cosmetic Formulator
- We are looking for an excellently skilled product assistant to join our team.
- Product Assistant responsibilities include demonstrating makeup techniques, suggesting products that meet clients’ needs and informing customers about product details, like ingredients, application methods and price.
- Greet customers upon their arrival
- Demonstrate proper use of makeup and skin care products
- Cross-sell beauty products, when appropriate (e.g. serums, body lotions and hair care products)
- Identify customer needs and recommend cosmetics and skin care products based on their preferences
- Help clients find products they’re looking for in our store
- Ensure proper presentation of products on shelves
- Explain to customers how to use products they’re interested in buying
- Advise customers on how to take care of their skin
- Inform customers on prices and special offers
- Replenish stock as needed
- Previous experience as a Beauty Advisor or similar role.
- Customer service experience in retail stores is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of makeup, hair care and skincare products.
- Ability to demonstrate and promote beauty products on the spot (e.g. how to apply face creams).
- Understanding of which products suit different skin types.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm and pleasant during peak hours.
- High school diploma.
- Additional education in Cosmetology or relevant field is a plus.
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints.
- You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Graduate of any higher institution
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview