The International Business Bureau (IBB) is currently looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Lagos / Abuja / Nasarawa
Employment Type: Full-time
Customer Service Representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Job Title: Brand Promoter
Locations: Lagos and Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a pleasant and competitive Promoter that thrives in attracting new customers. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- You must be comfortable making dozens of product/services presentations, generating interest and qualifying sales prospects.
- Demonstrate and provide information on promoted products/services
- Create a positive image and lead consumers to use it
- Identify interest and understand customer needs and requirements
- Set up booths or promotional stands and stock products
- Report on demonstration related information (interest level, questions asked, number of samples/flyers distributed etc)
- Use lectures, films, charts, and/or slide shows
- Distribute product samples, brochures, flyers etc. to source new sales opportunities
- High school degree or BS in Marketing with 0 – 2 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as a Promoter
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Ability to understand customer needs and handle different types of personalities
- Strong listening, communication, presentation and social skills
- N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Job Title: Consultant
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Consultants offer advice and expertise to organisations to help them improve their business performance in terms of operations, profitability, management, structure and strategy. The work stretches across a variety of areas, including management, strategy, IT, finance, marketing, HR and supply chain management.
Job Description – Management Consultant
- Facilitate discussions with the client to elaborate on the areas of proposed improvements
- Define the problem concisely and hypothesize the proposed solution
- Qualitative research methodologies include performing market research and collecting business intelligence
- Consolidate the findings from the analysis and present solutions to the client
- Develop and present a plan to implement the recommended changes
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive the proposed solution
- Quantitative research methodologies include data mining, creating financial models, and performing valuation analysis
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree / HND with at least 2 years work experience
- Personality and Interpersonal Skills
- High degree of emotional intelligence to effectively deal with increasingly diverse clients and teams
- Confidence and maturity to work with senior executives
- Ability to structure and manage intensive workloads
- A worthy team player, dedicated to contributing toward the outcome desired by the team
N150,000 – 180,000 / Month.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th November, 2020.