Klinserv Nigeria – A Facilities Management company is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos, Rivers
- Marketing executives required in a facility management company to source new business and contracts in cleaning, janitorial, decontamination, laundry and maintenance services.
- Candidates should possess a relevant qualification.
- 5 years experience.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Requirements
- To provide secretarial, technical and executive support to senior company execuitive in a facility managemnet company
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Provide preventive, corrective and predictive on client assets, buildings and locations
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with at least 5 years work experience.
Job Title: Project Manager
Locations: Lagos and Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Details / Requirements
- Project Managers required to work in facility management company to be responsible for project initiation, implementation and control.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 5 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 18th February, 2021.