A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) PLC, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Import and Documentation Manager / Head of Procurement
- Manage end to end all import, Documentation processes and lead a team of procurement unit.
- To ensure optimum method of shipment for imported cargoes which are to be received within pre-determined time parameters and terms of sales / purchase,
- Liaison with Foreign Buying Group and Vendors on all Imports (Air and Sea Freight) towards delivery OTIF
- Liaison with Logistic service providers and related authorities on all aspects of the import / export process (NAFDAC, SON, CUSTOMS & Inspection Agents etc.)
- To lead the development and implementation of procurement policies and system strategies to support tendering, contracts management, spend analytics and supplier performance management
- To drive continuous improvement, best value and quality improvements within the team and departments in challenging existing practices and actively seek ways to achieve better outcomes, contributing to ensure key performance and financial targets are met and corrective action taken where necessary.
- Manages all the duties end to end within the shipping function, i.e., manage shipping agents, tracking the entire shipment process, invoice approval, Statutory reports, insurance claims, Indent file control, applications to Board of Trade, etc
- Prepare Landed Cost estimates on request from the business using current rate agreements in place
- Responsible for the development, implementation and on-going management of the Procurement Strategy and influence legal compliance of procurement policy
Qualification and Key Competencies
- HND / B.Sc in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or a related field. MBA with relevant Professional Certification will be an added advantage
- Very Strong Commercial and Financial Acumen
- Good written and Verbal communications skills
- Very Strong Analytical and Contract Management Skill
- Strong customer service focus and Interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 5 years experience in conglomerate or shipping industry for at least 5 years in import and export related functions
- Minimum 8 years Experience in Senior Procurement Role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the ”Import and Documentation Manager / Head of Procurement” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 27th May 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters