Coscharis Group is a wholly owned Nigerian Conglomerate with businesses and interests that span across various sectors of the Nigerian economy.
Due to expansion, the automobile arm of the Group, Coscharis Motors Plc, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, CRM
Key Responsibilities / Knowledge / Skills
- Responsible for establishing and documenting customer care policies and procedures
- In charge of mystery shopping
- Keep and update customer database
- Manage customers’ complaint/feedback
- Supervise and coordinate the responsibilities CRM Executives and also mentor them
- Preparation of weekly CEM reports including data analysis for decision making and service improvement a Initiate and implement customer’s service culture amongst other key responsibilities
- Minimum of first degree with at least 5 years’ experience as Head, CRM in a reputable organization and vast knowledge of Computer/Microsoft office. Must also possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
Job Title: Account Officer
- Hands on working experience within a Finance/Accounting department.
- Must have been involved in account reconciliations including bank and cash, receivables/payables, etc
- Meticulous and attention to details.
- B.sc/HND Accounting with minimum of 2 years’ experience. Must be computer literate. Knowledge of ERP especially Navision will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Sales Professional
Locations: Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt
- Use of sales tools to establish/follow up leads and drive sales.
- Sales skills – prospecting, target management and market awareness.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience: At least 2 years’ experience in a field sales job function
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Very good knowledge in Financial Reporting, Cost Accounting, Budgeting and budgetary control, Treasury, General Ledger management
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly accounts amongst others.
- Excellent analytical mind
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ability to stick to time constraints
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power point and other financial planning software.
- Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA, etc) with minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience in a reputable Organization. Must have worked in an ERP environment. Working knowledge of Navision will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Detailed CV (in word format) to: email@example.com
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters