Prime Pharmacy and Superstore is a one-stop Pharmaceutical store located in Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Lawyer (NYSC)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for young and smart graduate lawyers to carry out legal and administrative duties at the Head office.
- Must have a degree in Law (LL.B)
- Must be currently serving (NYSC) i.e willing to serve with Prime Pharmacy.
- Must have great communications skills
- Must have good administrative and secretarial skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Sales Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Selling to customers and issuing invoices/receipts
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Stocking shelves with merchandise.
- Bagging of purchased items for customers.
- Providing customers with advice on the right products for them
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Attaching price tags to goods on the shelves.
- And any other responsibilities as suggested by your superior.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of OND qualification.
Job Title: LOCUM Pharmacist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Prepares medications and detecting therapeutic incompatibilities by reviewing and interpreting physician orders.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ work flow;
- Verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals, order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspections; maintaining records for controlled substances;
- Removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel;
- Studying existing and new legislation, advising management on needed actions.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- And any other duty assigned by superiors and superitendent pharmacist.
- B.Pharm qualification.
- 0 – 1 year Experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview