Prime Pharmacy and Superstores is a one-stop Pharmaceutical store located in Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Superintendent Pharmacist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Guide clients on the usage of over- the-counter medication and respond to symptoms and complaints of clients
- Provision of full complement of pharmaceutical services in a community pharmacy setting with work flow model that allows excellent patient care.
- Counsel patients on medications and general health issues
- Guide clients on over- the- counter medication use and respond to symptoms, based on clients’ request
- Processing prescriptions and dispensing medications
- Provide accurate and unbiased drug information services to patients, other healthcare providers and the general public
- Management and delivery of excellent patient-centered pharmaceutical care services
- Management of the pharmacy operations by supporting the mission, vision, and values of Prime Pharmacy.
- Coordinate and supervise other pharmacists, interns and support staff (pharmacy technician’s sales assistants and cashiers)
- Keep records and perform other administrative tasks required.
- Provide any other pharmaceutical and health related services as may be assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Qualified and registered Pharmacist with current annual license issued by the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria.
- Cognate years of experience and supervisory roles would be an advantage.
- Relevant trainings and certifications would be an advantage.
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Asokoro, Abuja (FCT)
- Overseeing and supervising all activities pertaining to purchase
- Approval and processing payment of invoices in a timely manner
- Adhering to and enforcing Prime Pharmacy’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Ensure the strict compliance of vendors and suppliers to contract agreements.
- Making adjustments to existing vendor/supplier contracts.
- Maintain supplier/vendor information such as timing, delivery and product ranges.
- Recording and managing inventories of purchase and product prices.
- Preparing requisition and purchase orders, budget cost analysis and reports.
- Reviewing, comparing and approving products and services to be purchased
- Recommend new processes to improve purchasing processes
- Analyze and compare prices to ensure the best deals for Prime pharmacy and stores.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum qualification – HND
- Must have at least 1 year experience in Procurement management and support
- Must have a grasp of basic inventory procedures
- Must have the ability to work with minimum supervision and ability to take initiative
- Must be proactive and ready to work.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview