Dufil Prima Foods Plc is one of the fast-growing FMCG companies in Nigeria with eight processing locations across the nation. Over the past 17 years in the Nigerian market, Dufil Group has had a remarkable impact on the Nigerian culinary landscape. Our Product, Indomie Instant Noodles which appeals to several demographic groups has grown to become a household name across the country.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Fresh Graduates Recruitment
- We are seeking to recruit young talented graduates who are ambitious and enthusiastic with a mindset to deliver excellent results and exhibit a high level of respect and integrity to our Graduate Trainee Programme.
- Second-class in the following disciplines: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Food Science Technology, Biochemistry, Mathematics and Statistics.
- 0 to 2 years of experience.
- 22 to 33 years of age.
- Must have completed NYSC (A scanned copy of NYSC discharge certificate must be uploaded).
- Must be willing to accept deployment in any location at the discretion of our company.
- Must have the technical knowledge of his/her field, data analysis capability, presentation skills and be computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 26th November, 2020.