ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Treasury Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time
- The role is responsible for monitoring Cash, POS, transfers and other inflows from stations and customers to ensure that payments received in the bank agree with total sales value.
- Also responsible for posting / uploading bank transactions to GL as well as performing regular cash and bank accounts reconciliation on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor cash vs sales daily reconciliation of Cash, POS control and other payment control accounts to ensure alignment of sales to inflows received in the bank statement. These inflows can either be from stations via cash deposits, POS settlement and transfers or from customers via transfers or other payment methods.
- Daily and weekly upload and posting of customer payments, lodgments, and bank inflows from the bank statements for main accounts, sub accounts and other business accounts to appropriate accounts on E-core GL.
- Enforce zero tolerance to misrepresentation or omissions on all cash control reconciliations statements.
- Escalate abnormal transactions and document communication with pertinent stakeholders on resolution.
- Monitor Non-Fuel Revenue against proceeds received in the bank.
- Monitor to ensure the timely settlement of POS transactions into our bank accounts and also resolve POS issues.
- Follow up with stations to respond promptly to POS chargeback claims within 24 hours.
- Conduct Spot checks for physical cash counts to validate reports generated from retail outlets.
- Collate daily balances of all company’s bank accounts.
- Perform other assigned duties as delegated by the Treasury Controller.
Key Performance Indicators
- Weekly submission of Sales Vs Cash Recon to Treasury Controller
- Daily and Weekly Posting of all bank transactions on E-core.
- Good interpersonal skills in liaising with the banks and other stakeholders
- Ensure accuracy of transactions posted.
- Quality of work must reflect high degree professionalism.
- Monthly submission of Bank Reconciliation and POS Reconciliation for all assigned accounts to Treasury Controller.
- Timely submission of all assigned reports
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Banking, Finance or related field.
- Professional accounting qualification. ACA/ACCA preferable.
- Knowledgeable in core accounting and reconciliation principles.
- Knowledgeable in IFRS
- Very proficient in MS-Excel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters