Armorsil West Africa Limited supplies construction chemicals & waterproofing solutions to the construction industry in Nigeria, all backed up by technological superior service and onsite support. We strive to provide exceptional customer service while offering our clients the best waterproofing options. We are committed to making good waterproof construction chemical decision for both existing and potential clients.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Bachelor’s Degree. M.Sc is an added advantage
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience preferably in FMCG and Building Materials.
- Candidate must be a graduate of Engineering, Sciences and builders and construction related discipline
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- N100,000 monthly.
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- BSc / HND in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
- 3-5 years work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Fresh Books and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Lookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
N70,000 / month.
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Monitor and analyze mechanical devices for problems
- Develop new devices or changes to improve current equipment
- Recommend design changes, cost reductions, warranty improvements, and manufacturing issues
- Oversee installation of new system or machinery
- Perform and analyze tests to track results
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience with mechanical design or manufacturing engineering work (preferred)
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment or similar role is required
- Proficient with computer-aided engineering (CAE) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) software
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (particularly strong with Excel).
- N70,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job position eg: “Marketing Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 10th November, 2020