Job Vacancies at Buildsafe Nigeria Limited
Buildsafe Nigeria Limited is an indigenous consultancy firm based in Lagos. We are one of the few organisations that have adopted Building Information Modelling (BIM) process in Nigeria.
We are recruiting result-oriented individuals to join our growth drive in the positions below:
Job Title: Accountant
- B.Sc in Accounting
- Ideal candidate must be able to maintain standard accounting records and documentations.
- Knowledge of tax audit is an advantage
- Candidate must be independent.
Job Title: IT Support Officer
- B.Sc in Computer Science
- Ideal candidate must have sound knowledge of hardware and software maintenance and management Knowledge of web development is an advantage. Candidate must be independent.
Job Title: Project Civil / Structural Engineer
- B.Eng in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Ideal candidates must be BIM enthusiasts with good hands-on experience on Revit structure, Civil 3D, Robot Structural Analysis Professional and Advanced Steel
- Most importantly, they must have sound knowledge of structural engineering
- Candidates with knowledge of generative designs will have added advantage.
Job Title: Urban Designer
- B.Sc in Town Planning
- Ideal candidate must be a sound GIS Analyst and a team player who is willing to integrate GIS and BIM
- Knowledge of Autodesk Infraworks or Civil 3D is an advantage
- Candidate must be independent.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 13th November, 2020.