Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: HR & Admin Personnel
Job Type: Full Time
- Our client is looking to hire a driven and very organized individual to fill the role of Human Resources & Admin Personnel
- The candidate would provide administrative support functions to the human resource operations of the organisation. The candidate will also support the day-to-day activities of Human Resources department
- HR & Admin Personnel responsibilities include processing employee data, updating company policies and assisting in the hiring process.
- To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions.
- Minimum of 2:1 Degree
- Must be a chartered CIPM / PHRi professional
- Experience of 3-5 years in HR (Generalist preferably) & Admin position
- Must have worked in a highly reputable organization
- M.Sc / MBA is an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply