International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Controller
Location: Ilesa, Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Opportunity exists for Inventory Controller – Logistics in International Breweries Plc Ilesha, reporting to the Logistics Manager.
- The Inventory Controller will control and manage inventory of finished products and empties effectively while auditing and verifying all inventory transactions.
You May Also Want To Apply: Apply for The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program 2021 for Young Nigerian Professionals (N80,000 monthly Salary)
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Confirm daily Warehouse capacity and advice the business of any risk
- Manage time and attendance for all staffs in your Department
- Co-ordinate daily and monthly stock count activities
- Beer age issues taken up with sales in an action plan
- Assesses Warehouse Processes to identify improvements. (Split, Repacking, TAT etc.)
- Ensure that the principle of FEFO (First Expired First Out) is adhered to in the product warehouse
- Daily Block stock update and confirmation
- Conduct and manage receipt of new pallets and glass
- Lead your team and prepare a strategic plan for the financial year with insights for inclusion in the Depot Business Plan
- Review Master Data – Business descriptions – Process Mapping – Service Level Management – Routing Planning and Planning SLA’s – High Volume etc.
- Develop departmental annual budget (Fixed and Variables)
- Set, Cascade Team & Individual goals
- Annual review of warehouse layout and capacity model
- Partake in Peak sizing and Planning for critical periods
- Conduct and manage write offs of obsolete stock
- Audit all Warehouse receipt, Packaging Transfer, Customer Crediting, etc.
- Reconcile and audit all stock movements across all Warehouses
- Validate FBR (Full Beer Returns) and BIT (Breakage in Transit) management
- Review stock age, Out of Stock and Out of Range
- Safety monitoring and critical behavior enforcement
- Audit all the gate controls for stock movement accuracy (Fulls & Empties) and compliance to procedures
- Review all SLA and attend SLA meeting to action noncompliance with all stake
- Prepare weekly external depot/warehouse visit plan and adherence to plan
- Conduct Monthly performance reviews and One on Ones with direct reports
- Manage own and Team Development and Performance
- Manage all Departmental records, documentation and archives
- Scrap management and reporting
- Control stock Levels
- Verify stock and delivery documentation daily
- Ensure adherence to inventory count procedures
Maintain Stock Quality:
- Monitor stock age and rotation.
- Monitor packaging quality.
Manage Zone Inventory policy & governance control:
- Stock age policy (FEFO).
- Inventory days of cover management (OOR & OOS)
Lead and Manage the Team for Performance:
- Manage own performance.
- Manage team performance.
- Conduct capability assessment.
- Manage team dynamics.
You May Also Want To Apply: Massive Recruitment at Gombe State Polytechnic
- Minimum of B.Sc / B.Tech / HND in a related
- 5 Years’ experience in logistics and supply chain management
Traits and Competencies Required:
- Computer Literate.
- MS Office.
- Dependable: Consistently following through
- Positive attitude: Creating a good environment.
- Self-motivated: Working effectively with little direction
- Team-oriented: Making the most out of collaboration.
- Strong and assertive
- Compliance driven.
- Strong work ethic: Setting and achieving goals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.
- The company policy requires that your immediate manager is informed of your intention to apply for the role and only shortlisted candidate will be contacted and specify the plant where the role you are applying for seats.
- Kindly have line manager approval for internal applicants.
- Attach cv in pdf format
- International Breweries PLC is an equal opportunities employer and we promote gender equality in the company
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters