Jaunee Farms Enterprises is a leading agricultural project management company with a core focus in the business of export of agricultural commodities especially Cocoa Beans and other agro products of Nigeria Origin. We sought product according to buyers description and we ensure optimum delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Marketer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Conduct marketing research to identify industry trends and commercial opportunities.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy according to objectives and budget.
- Study company profile and operations to understand its marketing needs.
- Provide advice on branding, positioning, communications and other marketing issues.
- Develop and nurture long term relationship with in house teams and external vendors.
- Give direction to marketing efforts with the most effective methods and tools.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends and share best practices knowledge and insights.
- Execute strategic tasks and monitoring outcomes.
- B.Sc qualification
- Two years plus experience in a senior marketing position.
- Knowledge of data analysis and market research.
- Demonstrated experience as marketing consultant or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles and best practices.
- Able to effectively and creatively write proposals and reports.
- Ability to think strategically and analytically.
- Proficient in MS Office/Working knowledge of IT and marketing software (e.g. CRM).
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
Job Title: Farm Operator
Employment Type: Full Time
- Performs general farm duties as assigned by fixing fence, moving and baling hay, cutting trees, planting forage crops as directed, irrigating and applying fertilizer or chemicals as directed, and plowing, cultivating, and harvesting plantings.
- Provides general care to livestock by feeding, providing directed health care, and assisting with breeding, calving, and selling animals.
- Safely operates light vehicles and farm machinery such as pick-up trucks, tractors, riding mowers, plows, mowers, and disc harrows.
- Safely operates various types of farm equipment such as post augers, post drivers, portable power tools such as gasoline-operated power tools, sprayers, trimmers, and chain saws, electrically-operated drills and saws, and gas- or electrically-operated welders.
- Applies chemicals used in farming and ranching properly and safely.
- Performs regular and directed field maintenance by mowing using riding mowers or tractors and gasoline-powered trimmers or chain saws, clearing brush, and setting up, adjusting, repairing, and cleaning irrigation systems.
- Ensures that farm machinery, equipment, and tools are operational by performing routine and preventative maintenance and cleaning farm machinery, equipment.
- A High School Education or the equivalent is required.
- At least three years of experience working on a farm or ranch and performing work such as caring for livestock, fixing fence, cutting trees, mowing and baling hay, etc.
- Experience in operating and maintaining farm equipment, such as tractors, mowers, chain saws, etc. is required.
- Must be able to read English language sufficiently to understand written directions for the proper mixture, use, and disposal / storage of chemicals, fertilizers, and similar products used in agricultural work.
Job Title: Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Activity and resource planning.
- Organizing and motivating a project team.
- Controlling time allocated to a particular project.
- Cost estimating and developing the budget.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Analyzing and managing project risk.
- Monitoring all the activities going on.
- Managing reports and necessary documentation
- B.Sc qualification
- Experience: 2 – 7 years
- Solid understanding of business cases and risk management processes.
- Expert knowledge to meet specific circumstances
- Proven project management and self-management skills.
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to monitor and control budgets.
- Critical thinking, good communication and negotiation skills.
- Capability to make decisions under pressure
- Strong interpersonal.
- Skills necessary to lead a team.
- Ability to interpret instructions regardless of their form.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Creative mindset
- Analytical skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skill.
- Capacity to maintain schedules and meet deadlines and problem-solving skills.
Job Title: Farm Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Forward planning.
- Making policy decisions.
- Budgeting and maintaining accurate financial records.
- Organising sales and purchases of livestock, farm equipment, crops and agricultural products.
- Handling paperwork and keeping administrative records
- Recruiting, training/instructing and supervising farm workers.
- Making sure that work progresses satisfactorily
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations and health and safety standards.
- Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of pests and diseases.
- Ensuring that the farm is profitable and meets projected financial targets.
- Organising maintenance/repair of farm property, equipment and machinery.
- Advertising and marketing farm products or the work of the farmer.
- Bachelor’s Degree recommended
- Degree in Agriculture, Agronomy, Animal Science, Dairy Science.
- Experience: 2 – 5 years
- Voluntary; can enhance career advancement prospects.
- Ability to work well with others, and solid decision making, communication, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to operate and perform maintenance on complex farm machinery.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 27th January, 2021.