Karyz foods is an associate of karyz cold room. It is a business firm that is into catering services, decorations, logistic services, hospitality, event planning and business development.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Nutritionist
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a licensed nutritionist to provide our clients with comprehensive advice on matters of well being.
- Evaluate the dietary needs of client by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits.
- Clarify information to clients and explain the effects of nutrients on overall health condition.
- Offer counseling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clients’ dietary restrictions.
- Make presentations on a variety of topics.
- HND qualification with 1-3 years work experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Proven experience as nutrionist
- Thorough understanding of biochemistry and human Physiology’s
Job Title: Sales Attendant
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for a competitive retail Sales Assistant to help customers identify and purchase products they desire.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Maintain a fully stocked store.
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants.
- Welcome and greet customers.
- Candidates should possess HND qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Proven working experience in retail sales
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic administration skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Karyzfoods@gmail.com using the Job Title as subject of the email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 3rd November, 2020