Skyshore Group Limited (SGL) is a conglomerate of companies actively rendering various services in the Oil and Gas sector of the global economy; especially in West Africa rendering services to support Hydrocarbon Drilling, Completion and production at various levels. Incorporated in Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) under the “Companies and allied matters decree 1990” as a limited liability “Group of Companies” which serves as a holding name for her member companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Surveyor
- Minimum academic qualification of first degree (BSc / HND) in either Geography with at least 8 years experience in Hydrological and Bathymetric Survey.
Job Title: Senior Surveyor
- Minimum academic qualification of first degree (B.Sc/HND) in either Geography or Masters in Geographical Information System with at least 10 years experience in Hydrological and Bathymetric Survey including World Bank Funded Projects.
Job Title: Technician
- Minimum academic qualification of first degree (BSc/HND) in either Geography or other related discipline with at least 5 years experience in Hydrological and Bathymetric Survey.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 12th February, 2021