Sales Force Consulting – Our client is a key food spices and Seasonings manufacturing company with factory headquarter in Onitsha but with depots and dealers pan-Nigeria and West Africa.
They are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Accountant
- We are currently looking for a dynamic, vibrant and a good team player to join our team.
Accountant is the one who will:
- Prepare monthly management accounts including variance analysis, KPI analysis and recommendations to improve financial performance
- Handle the preparation and monitoring of budget, profitability analysis and financial projections
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of monthly management accounts
- Handle the preparation, administration and reconciliation of company’s account payables and receivables
- Monthly monitoring and review of business practices and propose necessary improvements to minimize company’s Tax liability within limits allowed under the law
- Provide financial information to support commercial activities within the business departments as required.
- ACCA OR ACA
- First degree in Accounting or related discipline
- The person must have worked in a manufacturing/FMCG industry for at least 5 years
- Minimum of 10 years experience as an accountant
- Must be a good team player.
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
- Develop standards for operation and maintenance of QA / QC laboratories compliant to GLP requirements.
- Develop and maintain sampling & testing program for Incoming materials, Work-in- process controls, finished product testing and release protocols.
- Handling customers complain
- Set-up & control Laboratory operations related to physical, chemical, microbiological & Packaging Quality parameters.
- Coordinate quality requirements for new products, new formulations and cost optimization initiatives.
- Conduct process validation & stability studies for all product lines.
- Monitor and maintain the compliance to ISO systems & Standards.
- Training and development of the team
- Control change management in product and process and conduct risk assessment of the same.
- Effective implementation of supplier quality assurance program/vendor development.
- Coordinate with R&D, Procurement and central quality for establishing specifications and standards related inputs, process controls and finished products.
- Investigate complaints and implement CAPA
- Maintain quality and regulatory compliance in order to successfully pass through inspections and internal & external audits.
- Maintain Quality Data Management & MIS systems
- Monitor & control site GMP practices in conjunctions with peer functions.
- B.Tech in Food Tech / B.Sc. Chemical Science or Chemistry / B.Sc. Microbiology with Packaging Technology as additional qualification.
- Minimum of 10 years’ Experience in Production and Quality industry with thorough processes understanding
- QA, QC, GMP and food safety requirements
- Hands on experience in food and packing material analysis.
- Experience in implementing quality management systems
- Relevant professional Certifications (ISO certifications)
- Strong analytical skills & Knowledge of Laboratory instrumentation
- Ability to conduct quality failure investigations
- Good knowledge of HACCP
- Knowledge of and experience in handling NAFDAC requirements
- Ability to effectively manage a team of QC Officers
- Knowledge of B2B business.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send only their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
For Enquiries, Call – 08120796570
Application Deadline 20th October, 2020.