HR Leverage Africa – Our client, an E-commerce company in Ikeja, is currently in need of suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-Commerce Purchasing Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are currently seeking a highly skilled, experienced E-Commerce Purchasing Manager to join their growing organization. This individual will manage their company’s supply operations for products and services, overseeing multiple responsibilities.
- Communicating, liaising and negotiating with different business functions, in particular Trading, Retail, IT, Marketing and Finance while developing and implementing the Trading online strategy, budget and online marketing.
- Optimise the online sales through effective range planning taking into account and constantly reviewing category growth opportunities, trends and stock procurement strategies.
- Prepare risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Set, track, and maintain budget
- Devise and utilize fruitful sourcing strategies
- Research skills to discover profitable suppliers; work with vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Initiate business and cultivate partnerships
- Oversees supply needs, approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Manage workflow from initiation to completion (of both purchased orders and deliveries
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or similar.
- Successful work experience as a Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer, or another relevant role in e-commerce industry.
- Applicants should have prior experience in the e – commerce industry and must have 5+ working experience.
- Strong working knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as an aptitude for reading the market.
- Significant experience in collecting and analyzing data.
Job Title: E-Commerce Operation Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are currently in need of an E-Commerce Operation Manager to oversee the development and utility of the company’s income-generating sites.
- The ideal candidate will be required to conduct research on effective website layouts and features, advise on evidence-based and experimental changes to the company’s platforms, and monitor the effectiveness of strategies by inspecting standardized metrics.
- Analyze sales and web data to suggest and create merchandising tactics and sales opportunities.
- Analyze customer interaction on web to create optimized category, landing, and homepage designs on all platforms.
- Manage projects and implementation for e-commerce initiatives.
- Work with external resources to drive effective creative development and execution to support all eCommerce.
- Partner with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are considered into ecommerce projects
- Monitor data flow between database and platform
- Oversee platform development along with internal team and integration partners
- Perform ecommerce platform administrative duties
- Lead ecommerce website merchandising improvements
- Implement and manage third party marketplace accounts
- Provide reports and analysis for ecommerce business insights
- Identify new areas of ecommerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing Management, Business, Information Systems, (Or equivalent) with at 3 years of E-commerce operations experience
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
- Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities.
- Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease.
- Proficient in Google Analytics and Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point)
- Attention to Detail
- Communication (written/verbal)
- Technical Understanding
Job Title: Social Media Specialist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are currently in need of a Social media specialist who will be responsible for creating appealing and creative digital content for the company’s various social media platforms in order to increase their online presence and improve their marketing and sales efforts
- Develop, implement and manage the company’s social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train others in the team
- Provide constructive feedback
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
Job Title: Admin / HR Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are currently in need of an Admin / HR Executive to support the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources department.
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- BS in Human Resources or relevant field
Job Title: Graphics Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are seeking a highly skilled, experienced Graphics Executive to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the application
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview