Novateur Nigeria is a Technology, Media, and Business development consultancy based in Abuja, Nigeria. Our Services cut across three core departments predominantly geared towards helping small, medium sized businesses, enterprises, institutions and governments, succeed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking for candidates with a creative talent, with the ability to bring on fresh ideas and solve problems. If you are looking to start your career in Customer Service and to join a fast-growing business where employee welfare is taken very seriously, then this role is for you.
- This Customer Service role will expose you to strong technical skills that you need to grow a rewarding career and potentially achieve growth within the business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Developing the business and identifying rising opportunities.
- Building long-term relationships with prospective customers.
- Evaluating current performance of the business and finding ways to help the business reach its full potential.
- Building strong product knowledge so that you can answer questions at all times.
- Processing orders.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Minimum OND qualification
- 1 – 3 years experience.
- Previous experience in a Customer Service role
- Has very good and strong tone of voice
- Team working and leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management and organization skills
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines
- Strong problem-solving & creative skills
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Customer Service Representative” as the subject of the email.
- Office is in Central Business District, Do not APPLY if you cannot commute.
- Also, COVID 19 guidelines still apply; use of facemask is neccessary
Application Deadline 14th November, 2021
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are 100% more than the hype.😊