Benakas Integrated Services – Our clients who is into Store-keeping and
Warehousing is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- o We seek to hire an experienced Cashier for one of their shopping complexes in Port Harcourt.
- o Responsible for handling customer purchasing and payments while
facilitating a good interaction / relationship with the customer.
o Ensure all checkout stations ancillary devices-such as POS; scanners; price
display attachments etc. are in good / working condition:
o Maintain the stock and availability of checkout station’s consumables such as
shopping bags; thermal roll; printer roll; availability of small denominations
for use as change.
o Ensure products presented by customers are properly handled to the
satisfaction of the customer.
o Crosscheck items presented for purchase by customer to see that they are in
o Scan all the items presented for purchase by customers.
o Ensure each customer’s trolley / basket is emptied before communicating the
total amount to the customer.
o Process various forms of tender e.g. cash, cheques, debit card, gift vouchers
presented by the customer as means of payment.
- o Candidates should possess HND, OND qualification with at least 1 year work
experience as a cashier.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Rivers, Nigeria
- o Manage transactions with customers using cash registers
o Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate
o Collect payments whether in cash or credit
o Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
o Redeem stamps and coupons
o Cross-sell products and introduce new ones
o Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
o Greet customers when entering or leaving the store
o Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas.
- o Minimum of OND qualification.
o 3 – 4 years work experience.
o Candidates must a good computer background.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV
to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Closing Date
28th October, 2020.