Warehouse 7 Limited is an organization that operates facilities to store goods and also provide related logistics services. Our major services include general warehousing. We ensure proper storage and handling of goods and cargo using scientific methods in warehousing.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Supply Chain Officer
Employment Type: Full time
- The Supply Chain Officer is responsible of supporting the supply chain team and ensuring that all procurements are done on a timely basis without compromising.
- The Supply Chain Officer will be responsible for following up on certain procurements remotely in different sites as needed, and will work closely with all sectors to ensure that planned activities are implemented accordingly.
- Respond to procurement requests from program staff related to supplies, materials and other terms for project beneficiaries and activities.
- Ensure that procurement is carried out in accordance with IRC and donor-specific policies and procedures.
- Procure all necessary items for programs, offices and residences.
- Ensure that all materials purchased are of appropriate quality and price and are timely delivered.
- Generate all required procurement documentation and maintain records and files in an impeccable manner.
- Collect needed documentation from different departments and site and lease efficiently.
- Update relevant staff about the status of his/her request and delivery and maintain regular contact with supervisor on matters of procurement.
- Assist in updating the Purchase Request Tracking Sheet (PRTS) and other procurement Tracking Sheets regularly.
- Keep good track of suppliers performance and maintain a database of good and reliable suppliers for different categories of supplies, service, and goods
- Maintain an accurate and organized filing system for both hard and soft copies.
- Prepare payment requests and collect all needed documents to facilitate payment submission.
- Provide all needed information and documents to finance as per IRC and donor policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with Finance Department to make sure the payments are delivered to the suppliers.
- Assist program staff with raising purchase requests (PRs) and provide price estimations of goods requested when possible.
- Conducting regular market survey for commonly purchased goods and services.
- Coordinate transportation of procured items to other IRC locations.
- Be an integral part of the procurement team and support all members under the supervision of direct manager.
- Perform other duties as required by the Senior Supply Chain Officer and the Procurement Manager.
- University Degree in Business Management, Logistics, Supply Chain, Procurement, or any other related field.
- Candidates should possess 3 – 8 years work experience.
- Very good command in English, both writing and speaking.
- Able to work under pressure, able to multitask, excellent team player, and able to work in a multinational environment.
- Strong sense of personal integrity.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and accommodate to changing work environment.
- Team spirit and problem-solving abilities.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent follow-up skills.
- N180,000 – N200,000 monthly
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an HR Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughouthuman resource management
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law andHR best practices.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 3 – 6 years Experience.
N180,000 – N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 21st October, 2020.