Playmate Schools is a purpose-built co educational international secondary school, with full boarding facilities, offering Nigeria / British Curriculum and located on a 30 acre, serene and secured environment, outside the hustle and bustle of the surrounding towns and cities. The school has opened its gates to students since September (1995) Academic Session. In today’s fast changing world, our children need to be inspired and groomed to keep up with the pace and challenge of changing world which has been reduced to a global village. International education implies training and learning that will prepare its beneficiary to successfully function and adapt wherever he / she may found him / herself in the future.
Our crop of highly professional and experienced teachers identify each child’s learning pattern and employ such in teaching each child.The School seek to rank among the best five Top International School in Nigeria in the following areas: Education Service Delivery, Academic performance in externally moderated / terminal examinations, Lifestyle skills and Values, Safe and Conducive Academic Environment, Selected Sport Activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creche, Nusery & Primary Teacher
Location: Shagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes
- Monitoring, recording and giving effective feedback to parents about pupils progress
- Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities
- Select, store, order, issue, and inventory classroom equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning
- Organising and supervising play and work activities such as reading, dancing etc
Education / Experience
- Qualification requirement is National Certificate in Education (NCE) / B. Ed
- Minimum of Two years experience
- Additional professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Cool tempered, friendly and reliable
- Excellent communication and instructional skills
- Creativity and Resourcefulness
- Excellent understanding of child development
Between N30,000 – 50,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV / Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021