Kilimanjaro Restaurant – We are a food services company in Nigeria and have been in business since 2004. What started as a simple need to make great-tasting, healthy food accessible to all who want it at a price they can afford has today grown to close to a 100 branches of foodservice brands across the country and still growing.
When we started Sundry Foods, we wanted to create a solution to a problem – a gap in the market for quality Nigerian meals prepared and served to international standards. We are Sundry Foods, we prepare familiar meals for your comfort and enjoyment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Staff
Locations: Ajah, Lagos. Abuja, Choba, Port Harcourt
Employment Type: Full-time
We are seeking to fill the following positions below:
- Lobby Host
- Baker / Pastry Assistant
- Dispatch Rider
- Inventory Officer
- Kitchen Assistant
- Candidate should possess OND / SSCE holders only with 0-2 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: Jobs.email@example.com Stating the “Job title” as the subject email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 19th January, 2021