Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior System Adninistrator
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Set up new staffs’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Troubleshoot server/client mail connectivity issues
- Customized and maintain enterprise web applications
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults, replace parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
Required Skills / Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Computer science or any related field of study
- 2-3years experience in I.T support, Window server administration, Exchange Server administration, and web development
- Windows server 2012/2016
- Exchange Server 2013/2016
- IIS/MySQL/PHP Stack
- Problem-Solving and Administration. Network admins have two main jobs: Solving problems, and anticipating problems before they happen
- Security and Monitoring. Address and monitor security issues before they start.
- Account Access Management. Be familiar with account management applications and software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as subject of email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 24th April, 2021.