Citibank Nigeria Limited (CNL) was incorporated in Nigeria on May 2, 1984 and the oldest international bank in the country. It provides a wide range of financial products and services to corporate and commercial customers, financial institutions and public sector organizations. It offers deposit and loan products, global transaction services, cash management, sales and trading, corporate finance and investment banking products.
The company was formerly known as Nigeria International Bank Ltd and changed its name to Citibank Nigeria in 2008. Today it employs about 300 people and operates 12 branches in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Warri, Kano, Bonny, Aba, Lanlate and Ososa. As at December 31, 2016, it had over NGN 600 billion in total assets. Citibank Nigeria is owned by Citibank Overseas Investment Corporation, a subsidiary of Citibank N.A. (USA).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: FIG Banker / Relationship Manager
Job Req ID: 22466846
Job Type: Full-time
Job Category: Institutional Banking
Job Family Group: Institutional Banking
Job Family: Corporate Banking
- The FIG business in Nigeria is responsible for managing Citi relationships with individual FIs as well as the FI sector as a whole.
- This relationship responsibility includes business development and monitoring/management of obligor and systemic risks that Citi is exposed to by operating in the Nigerian Financial industry.
- Consequently, the Banker is required to have a thorough understanding of the range of Citi’s FI products; the credit and compliance risks of the FIs in its Target Market as well as the dynamics and developments of the banking industry as a whole.
- The Banker plays an important coordinating role in ensuring that the Citibank network delivers to his/her FI customer base.
- The Banker is required to have adequate product knowledge to be able to identify business opportunities in these various product areas and the ability to coordinate product support from the specialist product groups to convert marketing pitches into business revenues.
- The Banker is the Responsible Officer for managing the credit and compliance risks for all assigned FI names. This includes obtaining all necessary credit approvals to run the business and allocating credit lines offshore to support the correspondent banking business.
- The Banker is the primary contact for all assigned FIs and the responsibility for the relationship rests with the Banker. Profitably managing the pricing / utilization of the various offshore products, in particular the cross-border lines, is also one of the key RM responsibilities.
- Ensuring that all banking relationships generate agreed minimum revenues using strategic pricing of all products and through cross–sell while protecting Citi from industry risks.
- Prospecting and executing episodic (Capital Markets / Advisory) mandates with significant revenue upside.
- Manage Citi’s relationship with assigned FIs in the industry.
- Responsible for building strong multi-layered relationships with the client organization and having a sound understanding of all facets of the client’s business.
- Responsible for understanding and monitoring developments in the banking industry as a whole.
- Maximize all new and existing revenue-making opportunities (through active collaboration with product partners / groups) while minimizing / mitigating Citi’s exposure to all credit, compliance and franchise risks.
- Establish well-defined marketing plans / calling program for achieving revenue targets through origination of new business and deepening of existing business.
- Track client revenues and business volumes on weekly/monthly basis against agreed targets and implement measures where necessary to ensure that assigned targets are met/exceeded
- Ensure satisfaction of client base through efficient delivery of offshore products (by offshore delivery centers) and prompt resolution of customer service issues (by local and offshore Client Delivery teams)
- Minimize the Bank’s exposure to credit risks by proactive / early problem recognition of Obligor and Industry credit risks
- Make regular calls on clients and industry players to continuously deepen knowledge of customer’s business and banking industry as a whole and develop new business / cross-sell opportunities – including Corporate Finance & Investment Banking opportunities.
- Make regular executive visits on client decision makers including C-Suite with meaningful dialogue.
- Manage pricing of the various products in collaboration with product partners (particularly TTS products) in order to maximize profitability and earnings growth while remaining competitive in the market
- Coordinate the roles of various internal / external parties in ensuring that the Citi network delivers to his/her FI customer base.
- Manage the credit offering / extension for all assigned FI names – as the business credit officer.
- Bachelor’s Degree / University Degree
- Master’s Degree or recognized professional qualification is mandatory
- 15 years minimum post-graduation experience
- 10 years minimum in Banking
- Experience in at least 3 arears of banking operations is required
- Sound credit knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of local banking industry including relevant policies and regulations
- Strong understanding banking needs of clients and key revenue streams
- Knowledge of Citi’s policies, procedures and business ethics (an advantage) as well as those of the local banking industry
- Strong sales / marketing ability
- Knowledge of Trade products will be an advantage.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationship with clients at different layers of the client organization
- Strong execution skills / ability to sustain tempo of transactions and defend wallet share.
- Ability to deliver on stretch goals.
- Ability to leverage the Citi Network (an advantage)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good numeric and analytical skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations / requirements.
- Ability to work unsupervised and adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to relate to seniors internally/externally and build relationships.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: TTS SSA Public Sector Sales Head
Job Req ID: 21400708
Job Category: Institutional Sales
Job Family Group: Institutional Sales
Job Family: Solution Sales
Create and execute the TTS strategy for the Public Sector in SSA.
- The digital policy reforms, infrastructure visions and wider emphasis on citizenship engagement, has proven there is a tremendous opportunity to grow the Public Sector business in SSA.
- Citi is looking for a highly motivated individual responsible for leading the regional TTS Public Sector sales growth strategy, origination focus and advisory across Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Working with TTS Global/Regional TTS Solution Sales Specials and Product Sales consultants, the TTS Public Sector sales head position will drive revenue realisation, retention, cross sell expansion and attrition management.
- Responsible for driving deals through completion to ensure ramp-up of new revenue expected, retention of existing revenue and to manage, report and execute-on any further attrition across the PS client portfolio.
- Act as the client advocate in managing the Citi network countries to ensure best-practice sharing, client satisfaction and wider product relevance and commercialisation against specific and growing trends of the PS.
Drive Revenue Realisation through Cross Sell and partnership with TTS Business Units:
- Utilising the agreed TTS scorecard goals, establish monthly origination, wins, pipeline, and revenue growth KPI’s across SSA against the agreed target market coverage names.
- Create account plans against Citi’s 11 SSA markets detailing wallet sizing opportunity, revenue ramp-up analysis, revenue attrition forecasts, and a calling plan together with relationship teams and local CCO-level contacts.
- Ensure consistent, professional delivery of all TTS sales management disciplines including: call reports, lead generation, pipeline management, implementation acceleration, plus TTS relationship reviews.
- Develop deep understanding of Public Sector specific segments (Central Banks, Ministry of Finance, etc) in each country, leading to a robust grasp on the competitive environment.
- Improve SSA’s specific marketing material for Public Sector clients, leveraging regional industry themes, landscape regulatory changes, solution packages used elsewhere as best-practice and wider advisory.
- Showcase monthly revenue analysis, preparing summaries and forecasts communicating findings to TTS Sector Heads, Relationship Management teams and relevant TTS partners.
Generate Citi’s response to the changing expectations and priorities of Governments:
- Ensure alignment, understanding and wider response commercialisation to the changing priorities of Governments across SSA including, but not limited to, the following:
- ICT Investment – assist with information access, data monitoring, visibility, cyber protection.
- Digital Policy Adoption – automation, reconciliation, real-time connectivity, and infrastructure upgrades.
- Increased Accountability – financial integration, corporate best-practice share, treasury future-proofing.
- Digital Identification – collaborate with global Citi teams leveraging best-practice from other regions.
- Deepen Citizen Engagement – link TTS-tools to citizen service scalability, regulations for a digital economy
- Diversify revenue income – new stream exploration, new markets (AFCFTA), and easier tax payments.
- Regulatory advancements – sharing insight, regulatory reform, socialise key decision effectiveness.
- Procurement priorities – maximise new objectives with supplier management, for supply-chain finance opp’s
- Utilise Capacity Building (Training, Cyber Resilience) and Consultation (Best Practices, Innovation) as a tool for origination through market-sharing insight (events, webinars).
- Ability to connect and align Governments with different ecosystems, socialise Citi’s last mile payments and collections strategy and access alternate networks.
Concentrate on Current and Evolving Sub-Sectors of the Government:
- Aligning to Citi’s target market criteria, develop a strategic approach concentrating on the following:
- Ministries, SOE and Govt Agencies
- Pension Funds
- Infrastructure / Govt Intervention
- Central Treasury Departments
- Development Banks
- Revenue Collection Agencies
- Central Bank coverage will continue under Citi’s Financial Institution (FI) division and the Donor / Non-Profit coverage will continue under the Citi Global Subsidiaries Group division.
- Create more alignment to limited interaction with local governments – especially Pension Funds – where specific countries have not been able to show significant growth.
Develop new digital-impact strategy against developing themes:
- Digital Reform – help to address the legal, policy and regulatory bottlenecks limiting the development of the digital economy and economic value. Create value through understanding and advisory best- – – -practice.
- Digital Investment – explore the TTS role in wider Smart-strategies, align on all Government Visions and Digital Policies, alignment on Government-to-citizen engagement, and integrate with Cyber Security concerns.
- Digital Collaboration – assist with Private Sector partnerships and idea exploration, utilize the Citi network with Development Agencies, push to liaise better with the U.S. agencies investing and collaborating across SSA.
- Stronger alignment to Citi’s Innovation-Focus (including Innovation Labs) through network alignment, best-practice sharing, product deep-dive reviews and investment opportunities.
- Focus on emerging ESG-related themes with Governments and impact-investing, align on core strategies for inclusive finance and collaborate with relevant agencies to explore where TTS can be more participatory.
Drive the Service Quality Process at the client level:
- Be the client advocate to ensure client issues are addressed promptly working with partners in client delivery and operations and utilise client forums such as Client-at-Risk and Deal-at-Risk to facilitate resolution where necessary.
- Be responsible for driving superior TTS client satisfaction, providing client feedback on product, process and service needs to the wider TTS partnership tracking accountability and change where needed.
- Take ownership, lead and track specific customer issues/problems including pricing and billing issues and work with the customer and internal departments until issues are resolved.
- Responsible for driving quality, compliant presentations and RFP-responses across PS SSA
- Minimum – University Degree;
- Treasury certifications preferable;
- Graduate or post graduate studies in public policy / development
- 10+ years of African Government or Government-related experience, advisory or collaboration.
- Experience preference with Ministry of Finance and Treasury departments.
- Must have strategic transformation and planning experience, preferably with digital policy development.
- Familiarity with Public Sector organisational construct, engagement and landscape in SSA.
- Experience with a geographically dispersed and complex matrix organisation.
- Proven experience in delivering results and meeting/exceeding sales targets.
- Risk assessment/credit experience (preferred) and analysis of product metrics and balance sheets is positive.
- Proven interaction / credibility with seniors within organisation (e.g. Govt Officials, CFO, Directors).
- Experience with presentation standards, RFP-responses, proposals, persuasive marketing.
- English and French fluency preferred
- Public speaking and persuasive writing to multiple people / groups is required.
- Knows how to “leverage the network” and interact professionally with colleagues from all divisions.
- Strong and demonstrated, communication, influence and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of cash management and trade products (vanilla/complex);
- “Can do” attitude, dynamic, high energy levels with strong initiative.
- Committed, trusted team player with the ability to interact with Relationship Managers, Unit Heads, Operational hubs, Credit Chain, EMEA coverage/sales teams.
- Self-starter, Adaptable, Team player.
- Proven ability to deliver and exceed on stretch goals.
- Multi-cultural exposure.
- Motivating team members.
- Knows how to leverage a global organisation.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Global Solution Sales Officer, Sub-Saharan Africa
Job Req ID: 22457332
Who We Are?
- Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) offers the industry’s most comprehensive suite of transaction services, including cash management, payments, receivables, liquidity management and investment services, working capital solutions, commercial card programs, trade finance and trade services.
- With a full range of digital and mobile enabled platforms, tools and analytics, TTS continues to lead the way in delivering innovative and tailored solutions to its clients.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Your role will be to manage a portfolio of leading global/regional companies, the best in their industries worldwide, to deliver an effective TTS relationship that increases TTS revenue, increases client contacts and new buying centers and grows wallet share year on year.
- You will coordinate the client team to identify new business origination, manage a diverse and growing pipeline of opportunities and win mandates. These clients are setting new standards in how they are driving growth in their industries, transforming distribution and sales channels, embracing digitization, and diversifying their supply chains. They expect an innovative, world class partner and you will champion the TTS client sales team to meet their expectations.
- You will have defined TTS Sales responsibilities, either Global / Regional, for a portfolio of corporate clients to apply combined in-depth TTS technical product sales skills with client diagnostic and origination skills to originate and design complex single, multi-country/regional or global TTS solutions.
- To be successful, you will coordinate with your team, collaborate with partners across TTS, Corporate Bank and across the Citi network to achieve Trusted Advisor status with your clients. By achieving this status, you will have demonstrated the optimal frequency of high-quality client calling, bringing relevant ideas and opportunities to your clients to enable them to meet their strategic objectives and demonstrating your knowledge of the industry and TTS products and services.
- You will be working in close partnership with your client teams across the world, as well as with functional partners in Onboarding and Service, to deliver world class client experience. Additionally, you will engage with control functions such as Legal, Compliance, Market and Credit Risk, Audit, Finance to ensure appropriate governance and control infrastructure. Although it is a client facing role, it is a comprehensive professional role that incorporates business management, risk and controls and requires a well-rounded attention to a balanced business scorecard.
To deliver the above you will become fully conversant with the relevant product characteristics across the suite of global cash management, trade and cards solutions:
- Liquidity Management;
- Digital Channels and Data;
- Payments and Receivables;
- Trade Services and Finance; and
- Commercial Cards.
What We are Looking For
- A Financial Sales Background (10+ years), preferably within Transactional Banking, be customer focused and able to operate at all levels within the client’s organization
- Proven track record of successful sales or advisory with senior corporate Treasury professionals and / or other Finance, Procurement areas.
- Understanding of Working Capital Management and credit skills (useful)
- Demonstrate where you have had a significant impact in terms of new business origination, or competitive retention by influencing client decisions through your advocacy
- Demonstrate that you can build a culture of responsible finance, client partnership with good governance and supervision, expense discipline and ethics.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citi, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Experience of assuming an informal/formal leadership role with internal and external teams.
Skills that will Help You in the Role:
- Forward looking strategic thinker with good judgment and a practical understanding of client / sales dynamics
- Creative, innovative, high energy with strong initiative
- Strong execution skills: thorough follow-through & attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Committed, trusted team player
- Ability to multitask and prioritise conflicting deliverables both for clients and internally
- Experience in managing client relationships, ability to influence others
- Know where to apply sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- You should have good analytical skills to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources.
- Language skills a plus.
What’s In It For You?
- We foster a culture of meritocracy and diversity; we value and expect respect for others; opportunities to develop are widely available to all
- We promote TTS Sales Training Programmes which support Deal Shadowing, Product knowledge expansion and Coaching/Mentoring with Seniors with a new and exciting curriculum launching shortly
- We ensure regularity of 1:1 dialogue to monitor and support both management of the client portfolio and to identify personal and professional growth opportunities via an Individual Development Plan.
- You will have the privilege of meeting the decision makers at world class corporate clients of Citi globally and partnering with them to achieve their goals.
- You will benefit from a culture of innovation and investment from arguably the world’s best transaction services bank to support your sales efforts
- We are a Top 100 UK Firms for Diversity per the Stonewall Index
- 51% of our employees are women, 24% of our Director’s and Managing Directors are women.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
Job Title: Payments and Receivables Product Lead
Job Req ID: 22449804
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Product Management and Development
Job Family: Product Management
Job Family Group: Product Management and Development
- Following the appointment of the incumbent Cash Management Head into a new role, the headcount is being repurposed into a Payment & Receivable (P&R) Product Lead to align with the regional and Cluster structure for optimal effectiveness in the delivery of our Cash management products proposition in Nigeria.
- This role will be responsible for developing and executing P& R strategy in Nigeria with matrix reporting into the P&R Head for Sub Sahara Africa, and reports into TTS Head.
- The position is critical to enlivening and executing the Global PnR transformation strategy, which seeks to build relevant new payments and collections propositions with a digital-first approach, by harnessing the use of various technologies and trends (big data, cloud, mobile, AI, etc) to materially transform the client experience.
- The role requires a good understanding of the Bank’s infrastructure and process flows and the Financial Market infrastructures of Nigeria.
- The role will drive innovation through Partnerships that expedite time to market and increases revenue trajectory from clients. Further, the position takes lead in identifying investment requirements, building business cases and prioritizing investment spending and strategy for incremental and strategic innovation.
- The role also ensures better connectivity with the Cluster and Regional teams by bringing to the Regional team’s table important and emerging client, competitive & market developments which present new opportunities for Citi.
- This role translates a good understanding of the key trends in the payments industry and directs competitors’ products and services into the identification of growth opportunities for Citi.
- It is a role that requires high levels of strategic communication on progress and priorities, negotiating and influence at senior levels, as well as championing and enthusing the P&R team in ensuring focused execution.
- The role is responsible for end results: – meaning budgeting, planning, prioritizing and execution; it is critical to managing operational risk in partnership with operations and technology, particularly in the areas of regulatory change and attendant risks, and cyber-risk and the impact of these risks on product design and performance.
- The role also provides critical governance oversight and risk management through processes like NPAC, MCA, PAP and Capabilities management, etc.
Othe Details and Functions
- The payment and receivables landscape in Nigeria is fast evolving, driven in many parts by nascent technology, regulation, innovation and entry of dynamic non-bank participants into the marketplace.
- These changes have catalysed the modernization of the Financial Market Infrastructure and the concomitant digitization of traditional payment products.
- It has equally fuelled growth in Alternative Payments including Mobile Payments services and E-Commerce and recently open banking and digital currencies.
- To take advantage of these changes, clients are also aggressively recalibrating their business models and adopting new products and solutions that introduce efficiencies, visibility and control.
- These factors come together to create a dynamic, competitive and challenging marketplace that requires the undiluted focus of a P&R product manager in order for Citi to maintain and grow wallet share and position as a leader in this space.
- This role will report to the TTS Head and will work actively with the SSA P&R Products Manager and partners in the region to provide subject matter expertise support to the cash management product team in the country.
- It is a critical partner to the Corporate & FI sales organization in providing content and expertise in deal structuring/commercialization.
Its functions also include:
- Managing (end-to-end) the bank’s payment products with a view to significantly growing share of wallet of our customers’ cash management business and the corresponding revenues.
- Identifying payment opportunities in the Nigerian market and developing products and processes with a view to significantly encourage the customers to adopt electronic payment methods and digitization initiatives.
- This will enable straight-through processing thereby increasing the capacity of the bank to offer payment services to its customers, reduce operational costs to the bank and increase margins on payment products.
- Develop partnerships with payment service providers to enable Citi indirectly access mass payment flows and opportunities in non-target market segments of the system.
- Identify and aggressively drive growth and penetration of new payment channel opportunities in Nigeria.
- Introduce, deploy and drive the penetration of file services to improve Citi’s payment proposition.
- Leads the overall performance of payments & receivables product suite, and monitors performance drivers for the products and portfolios
- Manages the investment spend strategy and process for incremental and strategic projects
- Leads a team that is responsible for the ongoing performance and maintenance of P& R products, including client experience, pricing, risk and distribution
- Ensures robust connectivity between the cluster and the regional product teams, by communicating important & emerging client, market, regulatory and strategic developments from the cluster to the region, and from the region and global teams, into the cluster teams.
- Ensures sales and relationship managers are trained, and ready to identify client needs, and propose solutions in line with business objectives
- Shapes and implements performance improvement strategies, with a specific focus on cross-selling and integration, including the development of competitive analyses, market analyses, product development road maps, market plans, pricing strategies and product line extensions
- Champions change by leading innovation through Partnerships and Alliances to quicken
- Keeps abreast of important developments in financial market infrastructures in the cluster, and shapes Citi’s position and voice to achieve progressive development
- Provides subject matter expertise and leadership to in-country product leads, through consistent coaching & upskilling, exposure to new solutions, product risk management
- Partners closely with sales teams to identify client opportunities and with the client management organization to meet with prospective clients and to size new opportunities
- Gathers market intelligence and develops sophisticated market sizing studies to identify the attractiveness of particular markets segments and product offerings
- Defines and analyzes sector trends, opportunities and issues, and creates business cases to drive investment decisions.
- Represent customer needs and provide strategic direction on product development features, functionality and overall competitiveness
- Build consensus and awareness of the value proposition throughout the organization and key partners
- Ensures products are well represented in the distribution channel and drive various initiatives for growth in specific verticals
- Develops and enhances Product Approval Programs and related processes, ensures products are delivered and adhere to all parameters globally
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams, including technology, operations, legal, implementations, and sales to deliver solutions for Citi clients
- Analyzes vertical/product specific P&Ls to ensure goals are being met
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- First Degree in a Numerate discipline.
- MBA or Professional Accounting qualification is an added advantage
- Candidates must also have a minimum of 15 years of postgraduation experience, out of which at least 10 must have been in the banking industry
- Exceptional speaking and written communication skills.
- Strong listening skills and ability to influence key stakeholders.
- Exhibits credibility, flexibility and authenticity when communicating with clients, employees, internal partners, regulators, media, and other key stakeholders.
- Proven track record of developing and executing business growth strategies in the banking industry and at least 2 as Assistant General Manager.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Emerging Markets Analyst Programme (EMEA)
Reference ID: 80014104
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: BCMA Capital Markets, BCMA Corporate Banking, BCMA Investment Banking, Operations, Treasury and Trade Solutions
You’re the Brains behind our Work:
- Citi’s Europe, Middle East and Africa regional business is looking for full-time Analysts to join the team in various locations across the region.
- The EM Analyst Program begins in July with a 4-week training program. Formal training begins with an orientation and induction sessions providing an overview of Citi, followed by classroom training sessions. Analysts have the opportunity to meet representatives from the teams that make up the both banking and operational divisions within Citi. The classroom training program are followed by 4 x 3-month rotations across various functions of Citi.
Your Time Here will look Something Like This
The jobs that you will do and the responsibilities that you will be given will be as varied as your rotations. Below are some examples of the tasks the Analyst may be performing during their rotations. These are only examples – you will also often find yourself working on unique projects and process improvements.
- Source and create pitch and marketing material, liaising with product partners and the Bankers.
- Maintain regular and frequent dialogue with product partners to assist with relationship maintenance
- Produce and update client plans in conjunction with product partners and bankers.
- Collaborate within the team to manage the portfolio and individual client risk.
- Interact with Citi’s network around the region.
- Track market developments across the region and share geopolitical, economic and banking industry trends that may affect the business with a consultative approach.
- Prepare and analyze financials while ensuring actuals and run-rated projections meet the business plans.
- Develop a good understanding and appreciation of the operations processes. Understand the functions carried out within the subunits of operations.
- Understand workflow, key controls and key risks linked to various products. Accurately evaluate risks as they relate to key business objectives. Assess the effectiveness of key controls.
- Develop an understanding of the impact of regulatory and financial impacts on the organization.
We Want to hear from You if:
- You have completed your University Degree or will complete it prior to June 2022
- You have a minimum grade of 2:1, a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or equivalent in any Degree discipline
- You are fluent in English
- You have less than 3 years of work experience
- You must have completed one year of National Service (if applicable, please upload your NYSC certificate).
- Attach your updated CV, full academic transcript and ID or passport copy.
We Provide you with the Knowledge and Skills You need to Succeed:
- During your 4-week training program you will receive an in-depth education on a variety of topics to learn the fundamentals of the analyst role and introduce you to Citi’s culture. We are open to your degree background as we will provide you the training you require to excel.
- By the end of the program, Analysts will have the opportunity to take advantage of internal mobility opportunities and grown their corporate career.
Who We think will be a Great fit:
- A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you.
We’ll Also be Looking for the Following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Attach your updated CV, full academic transcript and ID or passport copy.
- If you meet the criteria above, we encourage you to apply promptly as the program will start in June 2022.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are 100% more than the hype.
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention