Population Services International (PSI), is a world’s leading non-profit social marketing organization. We work to make it easier for people in the developing world to be healthy by providing access to products and services that range from mosquito nets to HIV testing.
There are over 7,000 “PSI’ers” around the world. It’s a motivated group of entrepreneurs and professionals with a diverse range of backgrounds all the way from the medical industry to the music business, all with unique skills we bring to the job.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
- Respond to end user requests for hardware and software related technical assistance.
- Setting up and managing Office 365 user accounts and subscriptions
- Setting up SharePoint document libraries and permissions
- Supporting users accessing Office 365 services
- Windows 10 deployments and user computer setups
- Internet connectivity troubleshooting
- Deploy and maintain all internal IT services for PSI, including managing IT inventory.
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair issues with computers, printer/copiers, mobile devices and other equipment.
- Assist with procuring and configure equipment and ensure proper asset management.
- Configure appropriate equipment and system access for employee onboarding and provide technology related education and ongoing support.
- Test and apply OS installs and upgrades and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Maintain Wi-Fi access points, conference room technical equipment and printers.
- Maintain anti-virus/malware software deployment.
- Manage backup, restore, and recovery support for PSI data.
- Maintain IT security policies and procedures to ensure systems and data are protected.
- Develop and maintain a disaster recovery plan for the organization.
- Proactively identify technology and end-user risks/concerns and implement strategic solutions and controls in a timely manner.
- · Maintain communications and working relationships within the organization and with outside IT service providers.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly ambitious individual a passion in public health, willing and able to learn by doing in a very demanding position. In particular, we are looking for;
- Good University Degree/HND in Computer Science or any other related field
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience relevant to ICT
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, Systems and Applications
- Good working knowledge of ‘Windows’ based desktop and server operating systems
- Excellent problem-solving and resolution abilities on a wide range of software, hardware and network issues
- Good experience in info-graphics design and development
- Ability to set-up IT equipment for the office.
- Ability to advice, communicate effectively and assist a range of non-technical users within an organization.
- High standards of integrity and approachability
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Resume with a Cover Letter as ONE PDF / Word document to: ITofficer@psinigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2021.
Job Title: Demand Creation Representative (DCR)
Area 1: To ensure that all providers (Doctors, Nurses/Midwives and Pharmacists) continue to have up to date knowledge on Misoprostol and other PSI/Nigeria products. The DCR will therefore:
- Maintain and update a database of all providers and service delivery points within his/her assigned geopolitical zone. Ensure the continuous assessment of providers’ knowledge and provide training and information where gaps exist with respect to Misoprostol and Combi Pack
- The DCR will map out all teaching hospitals (tertiary health facilities) and organize clinical meetings on misoprostol and combi pack targeted at the consultants in the Obstetric and Gynecology unit and other providers in the teaching hospitals.
- Organize clinical meetings on misoprostol and combi pack targeted at community pharmacists and non-franchise facility providers in his/her geopolitical zone.
- S/he shall conduct at least three (3) clinical meetings/ presentations per month.
- Participate in all major workshops/seminars/conferences of medical professional bodies (NMA / SOGON / AGPMPN / PSN / ACPN / NANNM, etc) in the zone.
- Maintain appropriate relationship with providers necessary to achieve set objectives.
Area 2: To ensure that Misoprostol and other PSI/Nigeria products are always available in adequate quantities at the wholesaler and retailer levels in the assigned sales zone.
- Will be responsible for the registration of the zonal PSI/Nigeria warehouse with the PCN.
- Work with warehouse staff to receive stocks from supplier of Misoprostol and other products from time to time and ensure there is no stock – out in the zonal warehouse.
- Deliver product stocks to wholesaler, SMOH and Tertiary Hospitals as may be necessary.
- Ensure the achievement of monthly sales targets.
- Ensure that PSI/Nigeria recommended prices are respected by all channel members.
- Maintain appropriate relationship with all channel members to ensure adequate product uptake and merchandising.
- Coordinate the linking of other channel members, providers, CBOs and NGOs with wholesalers
- Provide regular feedback to Senior Social Enterprise Manager on stock position at the Zonal Warehouse and performance of wholesalers.
- In conjunction with the Senior Social Enterprise Manager, recruit and maintain a list of registered wholesalers in the zone.
Area 3: Provide support to Research and Communications activities in the field
- Support the development and review IEC materials.
- Support the research department to ensure a successful conduct of research activities within the zone as may be mandated by PSI/Nigeria management, from time to time.
- Assist and support in product development as well as participate fully during product launch.
Area 4: Manage PSI / Nigeria assets in their care and provide support for the administration and management of their zone.
- Ensure judicious use and proper care of PSI/Nigeria assets (including project vehicle) attached to the detailer.
- Support the team leader in the zonal office in the monitoring and managing PSI/Nigeria partners and acts as backstop for the team leader in his/her absence.
- Maintain appropriate documentation and data bank of all demand creation activities in the zone.
- Submit monthly work plan to the Senior Social Enterprise Manager by 30th day of the preceding month.
- Ensure funds disbursed for official duty is judiciously used and fund retirement is submitted timely as mandated by management.
- Supervise/mentor and motivate the MVO to ensure field deliverables are met.
- Attend to other duties as may be assigned by the appropriate authority or PSI/Nigeria management.
- Ensure reports are submitted on or before deadlines.
- First Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized tertiary institution
- At least three years international work experience including experience in program management.
- Master’s Degree in a relevant subject (MPH, MBA, MIA, etc.) or equivalent experience in related field
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience working in private institutions
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and QuickBooks
- Experience in capacity-building in a developing country
- Familiarity with and understanding of marketing and/or social marketing concepts and approaches
- Understanding of medical ethics principles
- Passionate about working on international health and development, with a focus on all reproductive health issues.
- Proven ability to work with many people across diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to juggle multiple competing deadlines while staying organized and paying special attention to details.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Resume with a Cover Letter as ONE PDF / Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th April 2021.
Job Title: Sub-award Coordinator
Job ID: 2021-3322
Reports to: Director Admin and Finance
- We seek a Sub-award Coordinator to help us actively manage and monitor a portfolio of subawards in Nigeria and ensure financial and contractual compliance.
- Review and process subrecipient financial reports against budgets, including validating expenditures through a sampled review of supporting documentation, identifying internal control weaknesses and disallowed or questioned costs, and preparing financial report review checklists and management letters
- Conduct subaward monitoring site visits, and update risk-based subaward monitoring and capacity building plans, on a regular basis
- Implement subaward management tools, templates, methods; and processes developed by PSI’s HQ Grants and Contracts Department
- Collect and file essential subaward documentation (e.g., pre-award assessments, selection & negotiation memos, reports, site visits reports, monitoring plans, financial report review checklists, management letters, important email communications, pre-closeout letters, modifications, etc.)
- Coordinate closely with Program Management and Global Project leads at HQ to confirm documented correlation between subrecipient financial expenditures and subrecipient programmatic reporting
- Liaise with Financial Analysis and Program Management team at HQ to confirm reconciliation of subrecipient actual expenditures compared with advance payments, and clearing of cash balances.
What are we looking for?
- Undergraduate Degree in Financial Management, Accounting, Business Administration or related file of study
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience
- Demonstrated experience and in-depth knowledge of subaward management.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Meticulous attention to detail with a commitment to producing accurate and quality work.
- Ability to work professionally and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Pro-active and be able to manage his/her time well.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- References will be required.
- The successful candidate will be required to pass a background check.
- Must be able to legally work in Nigeria.
The candidate we hire will embody PSI’s corporate values:
- Measurement: You use hard evidence to make decisions and guide your work. You set clear goalposts in advance and explain clearly if you need to move them.
- Pragmatism: You’ll strive to deliver the best possible result with the resources available. You won’t be paralyzed by a need to make things perfect.
- Honesty: You own your mistakes and are open about your shortcomings – it’s the only way you’ll learn and improve.
- Collaboration: You’ll quickly establish a mental map of whom you can rely on for what, on your team, at headquarters, and in our country offices – if you try to do it all yourself, you won’t succeed.
- Trust: You accept limits to your sphere of control and give colleagues the benefit of the doubt.
- Commitment: You are in it for the long-haul and want to grow with the organization, just like PSI serves its consumers and partners with host-country governments through thick and thin.
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters