We are Uni-medical Healthcare Limited Nigeria, a subsidiary of Unigloves Singapore, owned by UG Healthcare cooperation. Unigloves is one of the largest manufacturers of disposable products for the dental, medical, nursing, hospital sectors and for the industry. Our manufacturing company is N. S. UNI- Gloves in Malaysia. We supply a wide range of cross infection control products. We make and supply over 3 billion gloves annually to medical professionals, as well as specialists in the food, automotive, janitorial and care sectors.
The company’s Head Office is located at Plot B2, Block 73f. Alakoso Avenue, Amuwo Odofin Industrial Estate, Lagos with marketing offices in Abuja, Asaba, Kano and Enugu.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Locations: Festac – Lagos, Ilorin – Kwara, Enugu, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Ile Ife – Osun and Ibadan – Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- As Business development manager at Uni-Medical Healthcare Limited, your primary responsibility is to drive business growth in the industrial and medical industry.
- We are seeking for a competent Business Development Manager who will be responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business and ability to have managed a portfolio of 200-400million naira business in the past.
- Creating development plans and forecasting sales targets and growth projections
- Identifying market opportunities through meetings, networking and other channels
- Meeting existing and potential clients and building positive relationships
- Liaising with colleagues to develop sales and marketing strategies
- Preparing financial projections and sales targets
- Attending events such as exhibitions and conferences
- Preparing sales presentation sand participating in sales meetings
- Producing reports for management
- Clinical presentation to key opinion leaders
- He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity.
Requirements / Skills
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc qualification with 4 – 7 years work experience.
- A drive to seek new business
- Excellent telephone skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Good IT skills
- Initiative and good decision-making skills
- Project management skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to write reports.
- Business Acumen
- Clinical Presentation
- Communication Skills. Communication involves listening, understanding, and asking questions to provide appropriate solutions.
N250,000 – N300,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: In-depth knowledge of the Medical /Health industry and its current events is a must have.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers