The Tourist Company of Nigeria (“the Company”) was incorporated on 10 April 1964 as The Tourist Company of Nigeria |Limited, at that stage wholly-owned by the Federal Government of Nigeria, to acquire the Federal Palace Hotel (“the Palace Hotel”). The Palace Hotel, built at the dawn of Nigeria’s independence in 1960, was previously owned by Victoria Beach Hotel Limited, a member of the AG Leventis group. The Company was converted to a public liablity company on 20 April 1994, when it also assumd its present name. It is worth noting that the celebration of Nigeria’s independence from the United Kingdom took place in the Hotel’s Independence Hall in 1960.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food & Beverage Cost Clerk
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist and support the F&B Controller to: manage stock levels, as custodian of stock control system.
- Prepare reports (daily, periodic and monthly).
- Ensure accuracy of stocktakes
- Prepare stock journals etc.
- Effective communication with internal customers to ensure business objectives are met when applicable.
- Evaluate weaknesses in F&B and provide suggestions for improvemen.
- Investigate and balance stock variances.
- Ensure adherence to stock policies and procedures.
- Ad hoc tasks including investigations.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Accounting or equivalent in any Social Science course.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Relevant qualification in Stock Control will be an advantage.
Experience and Competencies required:
- Experience in hospitality industry, including food and beverage.
- Some experience in stock control preferable.
- Be flexible on working hours due to operational demands.
- Be firm and assertive when necessary.
- Must be honest and have integrity.
- Must be accurate with attention to detail.
- Must be proactive and have initiative.
- Experience with accounting, POS and stock control systems preferable.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work with others to promote an environment of teamwork.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
N55,000 – N62,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Correspondence will be entered into only with applicants who meet the requirements
Application Deadline 1st November, 2022.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Federal and State Government Recruitment
Oil and Gas Jobs
Banking and Finance Jobs
International NGOs Recruitment
Federal and State University Jobs
Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
Customer Service Jobs
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below
Send an email to [email protected]
We are 100% more than hype.
MUST READ: How to Write Your Own Professional CV (Curriculum Vitae)
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Scholarship In America
Scholarship in UK
Scholarship in Europe
Scholarship in Australia
Fully Funded scholarships and Grants
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
CLICK HERE FOR GUIDE ON HOW TO WRITE A COVER LETTER
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers