Latest Npower News For Today Wednesday 3rd November 2022 In today’s latest Npower news For Wednesday 3rd November 2022, remember that a few days ago we shared an update on Npower’s labor management plan to set up the assessment test for all C1 batch recipients as an exit strategy to help the batch recipients C1 with having access to other opportunities after leaving the Npower programme. If you haven’t seen the update then read here Nasim’s Set POP Assessment Test for Npower Batch C1 Beneficiaries to access another exit package
After the update, Npower management has again added the Work Nation link in Nasim’s portal for Npower C1 batch beneficiaries.
According to Nasims, work on the Nation on Nasims portal, which will be launched soon, is a learning management system Training/learning activities for both postgraduate and non-graduate programs
In preparation for the learning programme, all C1 Npower batch recipients are expected to participate in the learning segmentation exercise. This will enable Npower management to identify interest and provide you with relevant training material. You can read more about Work Nation here FG introduces Work Nation to train and retain abandoned Npower Batch C1 beneficiaries
To participate, Npower Batch C1 recipients must login to the Nasims portal and click on the Nation job button to complete the exercise.
On the other hand, the 500,000 Npower A and B party defectors staged a peaceful protest few days ago at the Sir Abubakar Tafawa balewa stadium Wunti campus Bauchi State.
According to the National Chairman of Npower Beneficiaries, the peaceful protest that took place in Bauchi State was against the Federal Government and Hon. Minister Sadiya Umar Farouq will fulfill the promised Nexit loan for trained and untrained Npower beneficiaries.
You may also want to read NPC Reopen E Recruitment Portal to recruit more adhoc staff – Apply Now
The newly posted batch C stream 2 recipients resumed their duties on October 4, 2022 and the first payment of their salary will commence shortly.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below
Send an email to email@example.com
We are 100% more than hype.
Latest Npower News For Today Wednesday 3rd November 2022
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers