Latest Vacancies at Armoured Shield Medical Centre
The Armoured Shield Medical Centre is the first and only private hospital in Nigeria that has the capacity and capability to deliver all escalation levels of care for COVID-19 patients from Isolation to Level 3 ICU in Nigeria. The Armoured Shield Medical Centre is the only independent hospital in Nigeria with technology and expertise to provide end to end care management from screening, isolation to Level 3 Intensive/critical care treatment of COVID-19 patients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
- Collaborate with pharmacist to ensure all prescriptions are processed, dispensed, and delivered appropriately.
- Rotate stock and perform other inventory control duties.
- Ensure supplies are delivered accordingly.
- Responsible for the storage of drugs, injectables and consumables.
- Dispenses drugs to in-patients and out-patients.
- Delivering quality customer service to patients, responding to inquiries, questions, requests and referring them to the pharmacist.
- Maintaining patients and hospital safety by adhering to infection-control procedures, policies, and regulations.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with at least 1 year work experience.
- N120,000 monthly.
Job Title: Care Assistant
- Assist in maintaining patient’s personal hygiene – washing patients, giving eye and mouth care and personal grooming.
- Assist in the moving and positioning of patients.
- Provide a safe environment for patients, promoting rest and recovery at all times.
- Communicate appropriately to relatives and carers.
- Deliver and receive bedpans, urinals, commodes and vomit bowls.
- Contribute to the promotion of good health.
- Strip and make beds/trolleys, and clean and tidy patient areas.
- Recognise the need for a clean and tidy work area, and maintain it as such.
- Assist and monitor all aspects of patient safety.
- N50,000 monthly.
Job Title: Pharmacist
- Check prescriptions for errors, ensuring they’re appropriate and safe for the individual patient
- Provide advice on the dosage of medicines and the most appropriate form of medication, which could be by tablet, injection, ointment or inhaler
- Liaise with other medical staff on problems patients may experience when taking their medicines
- Make sure medicines are stored appropriately and securely
- Supervise the work of less experience/Technicians
- Answer questions about medicines from within the hospital, other hospitals and the general public
- Keep up to date with, and contribute to, research and development
- Write guidelines for drug use within the hospital and implement hospital regulations
- Provide information on expenditure on drugs
- Monitor drugs stock level and control drugs inventory.
- N250,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with CV to: firstmedical.[email protected] using “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 11th January, 2021