At uLesson, we are building an app to help African students be the absolute best they can be. Our team of talented people is passionate about media, technology, education, and the African continent. Together, we seek to build a learning experience unprecedented in its richness, scope, interactivity, and effectiveness. Our company is built by successful and experienced entrepreneurs who founded businesses such as Konga.com and E-Motion Advertising.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt – Rivers
- Our Sales and Marketing Team is on the hunt for a Sales Executive who is passionate about technology, education and is seeking the chance to make a difference.
- Initiative, ownership, data-driven decision-making, and leadership development will be key differentiators in both the selection process and the successful execution of the roles and responsibilities of this key position.
- The successful candidates will be responsible for selling uLesson in assigned locations. You will be responsible for discovering, pursuing and closing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- The successful candidate will report to the Regional Manager.
The successful candidates’ responsibilities include but are not limited to the list below:
- Proactively sell uLesson in schools, homes, offices, events and other clusters;
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and referral-based strategies;
- Manage relationships with Educators, Parents, Learners and Retailers in territory defined and agreed by the company;
- Administer assessments to learners to determine baseline academic performance;
- Understand Parent/Learner desired outcomes and how to leverage technologies to assist in optimization;
- Develop and submit comprehensive proposals based on assessed needs of potential clients;
- Using a consultative selling approach to properly qualify and align the needs of the customers;
- Present the highest level of professionalism and passion through presentations, marketing materials/events, quotes & proposals;
- Compiling and presenting sales reports;
- Perform other duties as may be required;
- These roles will be based in Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt (applicants must be resident in these locations)
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree preferable in any STEM course
- 0-2 years’ work experience
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, empathy, and ability to communicate with learners, parents, and other stakeholders.
- Must possess good understanding of computers and mobile device specifications and, operating systems
- Must strong problem-solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must be able to exhibit excellent presentation skills in both large and small groups.
- Must possess a high level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
Salary is competitive: up to N200,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current CV telling us a bit about yourself to: People@ulesson.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
Nigeria Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited 2021/2022 post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to email@example.com
We are 100% more than the hype.
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention