Leadway Assurance Company Limited was founded in 1970. Sir (Dr.) Hassan O. Odukale, (KJW, D.Sc., FCIIN).It has a chequered history of being a company with close attention to relationships, having started operations as a direct motor insurance company. Soon the relationship developed to a stage where it has established a deep relationship with the brokers’ network in Nigeria, enjoying 80% of its current business from this source.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Insurance Advisor
Job Description / Requirements
- Application required from qualified, matured candidates who are career oriented, self motivated and success driven.
- Interested in making real money through Insurance marketing job.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in marketing and related fields.
- Not less than 30 years old.
- Minimum qualification of HND or BSc.
Job Title: Financial Planner
Work Environment: Technologically Driving
- Minimum of 3 years experience is required in Sales.
- Must be Bold, Smart and Courageous with a minimum of OND, HND or B.Sc qualification.
- Must have proficiency certification from NAICOM and CIIN or in view.
- Age: 23 years and above, matured minded people Only.
Job Title: Business Associate
- Must possess B.Sc / HND in any discipline. Experience is an added advantage
- Good Presentation skill
- Strong People skills- Building Collaborative Relationships, Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills
- A creative, forward thinker
- Good analytical and problem-solving skill and written interpersonal skills
- Must be expressive and know how to make business sales pitch
- Know how to handle objections and close deals
- Generate quality leads and must have a high conversion dexterity.
- Smart, vibrant young men and women with minimum of 30 years of age.
Knowledge, Skills and Behaviour (Required to succeed in Role)
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
- BS / MS Degree in Marketing or a related Business Management field for 3-5 years.
- Proven working experience in marketing across ATL / BTL, Digital, Activations and other marketing elements.
- Knowledge in digital advertising across Social media, Google network, Media strategy and management.
- Creative thinking and interpretation, understanding of A/B testing
- Solid knowledge of digital reporting and management analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Marketing.
Attitude and Behavioral Traits:
- Bold, ready to become a change agent
- Creative, forward thinker
- Time Management Skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong People skills- Building Collaborative Relationships, Highly Strong oral and written interpersonal skills
- High Level of professionalism
- Advanced Trouble shooting and multitasking skills
- Good Presentation skills
- Ability to deal with requests ambiguity.
Job Title: Facility Manager
- This role is responsible for managing all company owned, leased and designated properties
- Liaising from purchase of property to perfection of title, approval process for development, selection process of the development team, project management during the development process, commercial lease process up to facilities management after occupation.
Dimension of the job will span:
- Facilities Maintenance
- Project Management
- Budget Adherence as it relates to facilities maintenance.
Application closing date: 23rd February, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.