A multi-business company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Updating inventory lists.
- Receiving and dispatching goods and verifying movements of stock.
- Entering data into a database.
- Maintaining optimal stock levels at minimum cost.
- Ensuring OH&S protocols are followed in storage facility.
- Calculating storage and clearance costs.
- Managing incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Checking purchase orders against stock levels.
- Preparing delivery schedules.
- Ensuring product fulfilment.
- Coordinating maintenance and repairs of storage facility.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of ND.
- Minimum of 2 year experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Applicants must be resident within Lekki / Ajah axis.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 26th October, 2020.